Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

that actually kind of makes sense
didn’t think of it

Actually, Vulgard has probably earned more suspicion from calling me town than anything :wowee:

I kind of understand your thought process here but I don’t think this is a good reason to scumread someone

Hi hello
Here now despite me saying I’d be here more often

my main thing was on Arctic
Yes their treatment of my slot has been very subpar
But I went through their ISO overnight and realized that the way they treated me wasn’t that good of a reason for scumreading them
Like they definitely have eyebrow raises like these at EoD yesterday

But these only look bad with the information that Aelin is town
At the time they also are the one leading the charge prodding Aelin to make sure they are a good execution:

Conclusion: Arctic ISO tells me I should probably not OMGUS? Arctic is nowhere close to a townread for me but i don’t want them immediately dead

Wagonomics

Aelin wagon crept up to this spot over like the last hour from two people

I’ll have analysis on this after I move locations but basically one of lemon/eliza sus

1 Like

loll you cant be serious

i was aLITERALLT THE OBLY PERSON AT THE EOD TRYING TO FIGURE OUT AELIN

it was me and aelinand a fucking ghost town ans i didn’t know wherher she was a wolf or not so i was asking her stuff and i didn’t want tokil lher if she was town because in like playing with her

i didnt try to save her because i wasnt thinking she was cofnidently town which is why i was still trying to figure her out

I don’t make everyone liste to me every fucking time

Yes I recognize you should not die
I’m not confident that u town
that’s the extent of my read on you rn

Anyway

In an arctic/me/aelin top wagon situation

Going after me kinda doesn’t make sense for scum, since you’re getting rid of a weak low-activity slot

And going after arctic is tough, since they were very active in thread and contributing

So it definitely makes sense for mafia to sneakily join the aelin wagon

looking at how lemon and eliza joined the wagon

Lemon

Lemon takes May’s post on Aelin, which accuses them very early on for IIOA, and just runs with it very lackluster-y. Even when pointed out that argument is outdated, they don’t really take any effort to improve that read by analyzing Aelin’s more recent posts and just drop them on the bottom of the readlist. Definitely very conforming to the “scum sneaklizy joining the easiest wagon” archetype

In very stark contrast to Eliza

Eliza

They go from not having read much (yelling for three-way tie lmao) to grow suspicion on Aelin having a strong read on themself. Although OMGUSy, the logic is there, and it’s clear they’re looking at whether things are reasonable and whether Aelin’s other actions are justified. They come to a conclusion that seems to be a reasonable conclusion from their pov.

Def think lemon is very sus from this
VOTE: Lemon

Kanave (2): Nokiel, Vulgard
Arctic (1): Whysper
Lemonfairy (1): beancat

Not Voting (6): Arctic, ElizaThePsycho, Jar, Kanave, Lemonfairy, May

Day ends 2022-12-01T04:00:00Z

that’s a lie
I was still ok with voting Aelin even after reading their later posts because nothing really changed my read on them aside from maybe that not w/w post about Vulgard and Eliza

I did kind of waffle near EOD because Aelin was mocking me for voting her and that felt pretty towny and her continuing to solve should’ve made me pause but uh I guess that just didn’t happen

I still think Eliza was towny with how she treated Aelin though

yeah, that’s kinda weird if I think about it

think this back and forth between Vul and Arctic (which also was happening D1) make them not w/w

2 Likes

because they scumread each other?
I feel like wolves wouldn’t draw attention to their partner like that

ah ok
that makes more sense

1 Like

Yeah was about to reply to your earlier post but see you understand what I’m getting at

1 Like

I soulread this as a towny post

1 Like

And they barely scumread each other. Just threw a bit of suspicion.

1 Like