Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

We can’t just respond to everything with “that’s what they’d do as wolf,” we won’t ever get anywhere off that

1 Like

idk why there’s a 1 there

ill be honest i was just kinda turboing to hit post min :see_no_evil:

True. Though I’m not entirely convinced it felt so blunt. At the same time, I’m also not convinced completely of a Jar-Arctic team. It was just a thought about how they seemed to be distancing.

I can’t really see this

let me grab it

still can’t see it

2 Likes

Actually yeah that sounds exactly like what a wolf might say if they had already chosen me. They would want to highlight the oddity of it. :ayaya: But town could also say this, so I wouldn’t take much from it

1 Like

So that does feel like a bad read from Vulgard

Not sure if that means anything for Vul’s alignment. Still considering Eliza’s point about Vul’s tone being off.

I kind of see this though

1 Like

wait, what part of what Vul said about bean made you not want to pursue them?
b/c the reason I read was a little :wowee:

lemon is yellow
lemon is sour
lemon is a fairy
with lemony power

thank you for listening to my TED talk

1 Like

Omg I just noticed that I have more posts than Vul! And he’s not already dead. :ayaya:

4 Likes

Now I can die happy too :ayaya:

1 Like

fwiw I don’t think the points being thrown out to scumread you are that convincing but I’m also not liking the way you’re reacting to it and ig just your general lack of will to solve rn

let’s do a fun activity

1. do you think all wagons are v or no? why?
  2. where are wolves most likely to be on this VC?
  3. name 2 people who you think are wolves based on previous answer
  4. does answer to previous question match up to you reads before this activity? why or why not?

actually, it’d be good if everyone did this b/c I just realized these are good questions :wowee:

2 Likes

wao very nice

let’s kill all the lowposters
be active or die :gun:

1 Like

which ones? the opening?

reorganizing this

does this look like an accurate representation of your reads? (people you townread most at the top, people you scumread most at the bottom)

May
Lemon
Arctic
Vul

Jar

Eliza
Bean
Kanave

can you go answer the questions I asked Arctic when you come back?

1 Like