Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

kanave pointed toward this just now but i don’t like the way she did this and that seems to be her only read

1 Like

the post from beancat didn’t make me think aelin was town

whysper literally brought up a post where i said she might be a wolf

the post from beancat just made me think beancat was probably a wolf if aelin was town. so setting up an elimination? sure, but i don’t know why you think this isn’t a thought i can have as town

1 Like

No
that’s literally the whole point of why you were poisoned, whysper
Read my posts at the start of the day
You were poisoned because you were consensus town and not pushing anything, so it doesn’t give town any information

Looking at the other time this has been run, it seems to be the meta to use the poisons in this way. Lol and Gorta were poisoned in the last game - both were townread, neither were loud or pushing anything. similar thing happened with beancat in the endgame too, because she wasn’t confident

if they poisoned a loud town player, it would give town an active leader to rally the game and someone people can sheep with confidence

it really does not implicate anyone despite how much you want to think it makes me a wolf. but if people like vulgard or may are not poisoned by lylo then yes i would be concerned. not right now though

2 Likes

why would a team made up of these players not want to kill each other though

so what actually made you townread me then

because if i only read what’s in this post i don’t really know why you are townreading me because you just point out posts from my eod which you say look bad

being fully honest, i didnt fucking read thread i just saw that since it was the most recent and it was bad

why didn’t you care about your vote at eod?

specifically, why did you think that
i think this vote is wolfy af and points to beancat town

1 Like

drunk me goes hard

this is something i do believe, fwiw
it felt like for the last 10 minutes of that eod i was the only one still uncertain about what was happening and trying to see if i could confidently get a read in aelin before time was up, but by the time i did (after they posted their legacy instead of trying to survive) it was too late for me to do anything about it. literally everyone else had fucked off, bean was lurking, may was lurking, i don’t know where lemon or eliza went.

no it really isn’t and whysper is 5 levels of confbias deep at this point (yes this is wolfy discrediting) (yes i will get wolfread for it) (yes this is wolfy self-awareness)
the context of that interaction was aelin asking me what i was hoping to do that day so obviously i talked about who i wanted to kill and whether or not i wanted to die, and this led to me considering how the town would probably be dead as fuck the next day if i did die
thinking about whether i got poisoned has literally nothing to do what with asked of me

i doubt the post where you voted me counted as a contest post tbh

if i had a nickel for every time someone said being suicidal is wolfy for me despite never being suicidal as a wolf i’d probably have uh like a couple dollars

point being that your vote did matter because there were enough people at eod to at least rand aelin with beancat but you just did that and left

you didn’t even try to read aelin

3 Likes

i just struggle to believe you come into eod and give this little of a damn when aelin is defending herself and… don’t even vote her. like if you think her defense is wolfy or whatever and still want her to die you just vote her but you vote arctic and say your vote doesn’t matter which is a weird pov to me

like you already accepted aelin dying but also don’t care to do anything

2 Likes

idk i think arctic staying up for that eod in the first place should lock him town lol

there were like 3 people around during that eod and one of them was in an euro timezone you guys are crazy

as an inexperienced player, i thought posting a lot is kinda wolfy. i never ever said that you are a wolf. i can never be so sure so early into the game. and yes what i said there was to justify how you could be a wolf.

i’m curious, what makes you think that’s something wolfy? i’d like to know why you have this belief

1 Like

right now i believe that if you’re town you’re playing really poorly and i honestly have higher standards for you based on what i’ve seen from town!you

1 Like
Summary
  1. no because i’m mafia
  2. not on my wagon because i’m mafia
  3. me and jar
  4. :face_holding_back_tears:
  1. i don’t know because i still kind of think bean is a wolf despite what vulgard said about their sod today. i feel like because that was basically the only thing they said at sod it could have easily been planned. i don’t know if this makes any sense but i also think they have some kind of an agenda behind townreading me, because the post where they flip their read on me conveniently excludes any of the reasons they actually have to think i am town. maybe to get me killed later on down the line if my other reads are bad. idk
  2. see this is really difficult to answer because i feel like if me and bean are v/v then kanave’s vote looks like the convenient “off the main wagons” wolves vote to not change the outcome of the elimination and not get suspected the next day, and if bean is a wolf then… well bean is a wolf and they’re voting me. so i would just say, uh, on my wagon, probably?
  3. bean or kanave :wowee:
  4. funnily enough, yes
2 Likes

fwiw i’m back to thinking beancat is poe but most likely not w/w with kanave
it’s not a lock but it’s just unlikely
and i think kanave is mafia

1 Like

yes
sometimes i’m tempted to just throw it out the window because i don’t like literally anything else they’ve done since then and the reasons to have that first read are kind of :really: anyway

i think everyone generally agrees that wolves tend to post less to avoid attention. so i think that there could be wolves who think that posting the most would make them less suspicious

@beancat what is your read on me