Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

do you think it’s easy to post a lot as a wolf?

ftr this post usually always comes from a villager because it’s the sort of gamestate/vibe feel which wolves can’t really relate to
i don’t think a wolf would know that the town would not be any closer to the solve from aelin’s flip

i may be projecting here but i relate to this post a lot and would be surprised if anyone actually thought the aelin elimination was useful because i don’t think it was

realistically i wouldn’t feel bad about killing either or nokiel
my poe hasn’t changed at all really

i just feel bad about aelin because she was towny at eod but ofc i couldn’t attend

1 Like

no it was bad she had a towny eod
beancat should’ve gone over

which makes me think kanave’s vote is extra bad because kanave was legitimately just ignoring aelin completely but also didn’t even vote on her wagon

1 Like

yeah being honest ive been pacing around making excuses to myself for the past few minutes here, but no ive just not mentally been in this game at all; Ive barely read and only have vauge ideas of reads, i came into thread there and voted arctic bc i remember feeling weird about them and the stuff aroudn them potientally knowing the reaction test was a reaction test and so i just voted there because it was what required the least amount of thought. Im just going to do a full reset here, throw out everything i have and start isoing people and get a completely new set of reads because this isn’t going to work if i keep playing like this; I’ll start with Eliza bc i’ve usually read her correctly.

1 Like

even discourse is trying to warn us about the postcount problem

i don’t actually think the response to lemon was wolfy because i also had problems answering it and i did at times feel like i had two completely differing opinions on what could be happening depending on for example beancat’s alignment

i actually kind of liked the part where they recognize that their q2 is incongruous:

but then the post where they feel like they don’t have enough material to justify a read feels more like something a wolf would think than a villager

so uh
lmao idk

but you’ve had no reads whatsoever

1 Like

it could literally just be this

I’ve had some vague thoughts on what ive seen, maybe calling them “reads” is disingenuous though

i find it very hard to believe that you’re present at that eod and aelin is trying not to die and arctic is trying to engage with her and instead of even trying to process the situation you place a smallbrain vote on arctic for a read you had on him that was based on his posting a long time ago

1 Like

:woman_shrugging:
its what happened, of course its not a good look but its the truth

it seems more likely to me you wanted to be voting and you wanted to his postmin (the latter of which you admitted) but since you didn’t care where to vote you placed the vote on the least meaningful wagon because aelin was already dying and you were ok with it (and potentially because the only alternative was beancat whom you were ok with dying as well)

i understand being uninvested as a villager but that’s a complete lack of a pulse

1 Like

it’s possible that in a kanave/nokiel team, kanave saw that people were closing in on them which is why their posts suspecting nokiel seemingly came out of nowhere - like except the post which (admittedly correctly) anti-solves the IC, their first relevant content post today is the callout of nokiel’s response to lemon’s questions. the motion doesn’t really feel natural, like i don’t really understand why that’s the first thing a villager would do today. there’s no reflection on the the aelin flip or anything else that happened yesterday, no reflection on the poison. the focus feels artificial and wolfy regardless of nokiel’s alignment but i’m trying to figure out whether it’s likely to be w/w or w/v, but the timing would honestly make me lean towards the former

because it was the first post on my screen when i scrolled to the bottom of the thread

1 Like

i’m still catching up, so i’ll read the rest of this interaction and if you’ve commented on literally anything else then i’ll see

Kanave (2): Nokiel, Vulgard
Arctic (1): Whysper
Lemonfairy (1): beancat

Not Voting (6): Arctic, ElizaThePsycho, Jar, Kanave, Lemonfairy, May

Day ends 2022-12-01T04:00:00Z

this goes extremely hard

no i would have done it as a wolf too because my last few wolfgames it’s been a stupid time for me and i got cfd’ed both times but i survived the second one lol
(also i swear i remember you making this read in PAC as a wolf so now i’m kind of going :really:)

i don’t know how i could’ve made that read on someone else in pac when i postcapped myself way before eod in that game and didn’t attend the only eod i was alive for

this is the second time this logic has been used against me this game

“the player did something wolves don’t normally do so instead of them being a villager they are a wolf trying to be villagery”