Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

i might be misremembering but i think it was more like showing up for sod at like 2-3 am i think

i’m a bit surprised wolves didn’t use their fake poison but that’s probably not worth reading into

idk maybe

pac is a game i want to block from my memory

i’m actually not because i’ve always been of the opinion that it’s -ev to use because it gives town more information even if there’s a chance they read into it wrongly

and also it gives town another tool of being able to read into whether others have a lack of TMI on the real/fake poison which wolves wouldn’t really want to do

this post was written by the mafia poisonous goon

joycat

:joy_cat:

2 Likes

im… actually curious to think who else would’ve had that thought

maybe someone who played in the last one?

alternatively they wanted to use minimal brain capacity which points toward kanave

Reading Eliza’s Iso i actually wouldn’t hate an exe here
It’s worth noting that they’ve used “Gut” as the intial explination for both of their reads

procedes to dodge explaining rest of game

and then afer explaining it, the rest of her d1 was basically just deflecting from Aelin’s accusation

then this last post pings me not sure why, like Eliza poes are part of the game what.

ofc its harder to get a nonbiased take on this since im only reading it in hindsight knowing aelin’s flip but meh. They don’t really seem to progress on Aelin beyond here and just defending themselves every other time it comes up.

it’s not smallbrain though i just explained why i think it’s optimal lol

i think beancat and eliza were the only players here who were in the last one

but neither are players i would actually expect to pay attention to discussion on whether the fake poison is optimal to use or not so /shrug i’m just gonna give up with this line of thinking

it could be an accidentally optimal choice
could be that they just didn’t know what to do with the fake poison so they didn’t use it, didn’t necessarily have to know it’s suboptimal or whatever

agree speculation on this is most likely pointless

@Kanave you’ve seen eliza as both alignments before, right?

what do you think about the actual case she made here (see message this is replying to)

the confidence in the way she presented this read reminds me of the way i used to play when i thought i caught someone dead to rights based on inconsistencies in their iso, and i think it’s indicative that she believed in her read on aelin

you kinda just… talked about her other stuff instead lol

yeah idk vulgard’s kanave case kinda goes hard and he’s right that they haven’t been solving the game

there’s also this thing which i might be nitpicking, but in the post where she accused me of overreacting she prefaced it with “if you’re town you’re overreacting” which like. why was that necessary. would i not be overreacting as a wolf there as well? it reminds me of how when i’m a wolf i sometimes include “if you’re town” more than usual because i’m subconsciously worried about getting accused of TMI’ing people as town (does this happen to anyone else?)

the problem i have are these posts

which i mean
i feel like a wolf probably isnt very likely to make… especially at eod when theres a risk of being cfd’ed

it’s not strong enough to make me not want to kill them but it does give me pause

1 Like

thief

1 Like

Yes, but that was what gave my pause on her case actually
I was torn about her case on Aelin, because gut wise it just pinged me as town; but comparing it to the games ive seen them in its closer to their scumgame;

compared to

part of this is that i dont really feel like i have a good sample for her town game? Like we also played a mash but we both slanked that past d1 so meh

In the first ones she’s making a more solid case connecting the thoughts, but in her town example she just kinda goes off on random thoguhts without really wrapping them up in one solid package. I can see what you’re saying with the “thought (they) cause someone dead to rights” but personally i only had a gut feeling that it was towny and i didn’t want to confuse people by saying that post felt towny, while not liking the rest of their iso, and providing evidence that she plays differently as a wolf an towny and this fits more into the wolf slot of what i was providing?? idk my thoguhts here were just messy so i left them out, hindsight obv shouldn’t have left them out its better to just tell everyone im confused but i was conflicted

i somehow completely missed this post but i guess it’s not a totally insane thought to have then

at first she was posting like she was keeping tabs on the thread but didn’t really make reads, then she posted the stuff you quoted which implies she’s fine with how things are going and fine with her own play, then she suddenly admits it was bad now that she’s been cased

idk i feel like this is adapting to the thread more than anything else

VOTE: Nokiel

VOTE: Kanave