Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

This post alone has made me suspect it might actually be May.

But the other posts are fine.

lol it was a thought i had that may has been playing/lurking today like a wolf waiting to just win the game

VOTE: Kanave
VOTE: Nokiel
VOTE: Lemonfairy

If this is a villager then I’ve tunneled a villa all game (lolme) but come on.

I’m choosing to ignore the fact May just wrote arguably the wolfiest post in the game.

I did actually revisit Lemonfairy some time ago, I just still found her towny, as noted in my legacy post before we killed beancat. I barely made an effort to solve the game yesterday because I thought Kanave would just die and I was fine with it.

With how I’ve been playing, I wish I were a wolf at this rate.

Oh wait, I can actually vote several people at once. I thought the system prevented this.

UNVOTE

Weird, you’ve never said such a thing as town to my knowledge.

Grimacing on Big Brother

to find this gif i tried searching “ladd gif” in the search box
im intelligent

May, I have a question. How do you normally write your posts?

This is relevant.

the fact i both forgot to move my vote to nokiel and slept through both of my alarms has made me really annoyed

I thought Kanave was dead yesterday for sure when I left the thread.

may if you’re town can you write a super villagery introspective self-reflective rambling post like you did in bland mountainous to alleviate my paranoia

I keep trying but they keep breaking my rules about what I’m allowed to say about myself I’ve deleted like three so far

Thought to address this, I corrected that part because it was factually wrong and it made me look like a dumbass so I turned it into a joke.

1 Like

sometimes rules are meant to be broken

Note to self, never use that process again, the bottom tier caused two consecutive MLs.

why are you reading your own posts

Alright. But if any of you speak of me expressing a single emotion after this game ends I will explode you with a mind beam this stays here got it

I can only lose so many games in a row before it starts eating away at my conception of myself as a good mafia player, and I know that maintaining my confidence is essential to actually improving, but I’ve watched myself play from the outside here and… it’s hard. And when I finally got the confidence to do one of my normal plays, to push Vulgard/Eliza and see what happened and see how people reacted, I just… let it get away from me.

I didn’t want Eliza dead, I needed to see how people pushed her, so I resisted that wagon, and when I failed, I just… let myself think I failed. I didn’t re-evaulate. I came in with the same perspective I had yesterday - that Nokiel should probably die to narrow things down - and you had to be the one to point out that the reaction test worked and it looked a lot like Lemon and Vulgard were partnered. I should’ve noticed it, it was right in my face, and I just. Didn’t.

what reaction test