Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

This entire sequence is bizarre.

I have no idea how she kinda just… ignored what Nokiel was doing? But it’s probably villagery.

VOTE: Nokiel

i agree that this probably isn’t w/w

i also completely forgot about lemon trying to get kanave killed at eod2

It looks like Nokiel decided to self-vote, went to wolfchat and then was instructed to come back lol.

There’s an hour-long gap between post#2 and post#3 in that sequence.

lemon also isn’t with nokiel because her trying to cfd kanave when the wagons are 4-beancat and 3-nokiel just risks nokiel going over in a way that gets her no cred

I got reminded of rules not to self-vote. Decided to fix it before bed.

UNVOTE

if this is alll she said about nokiel up to this point then i’m kind of concerned

It might actually just be May/Kanave then.

Nice crosspost.

I’m going to check for this.

why cant it be lemon/may

I’m not, I really don’t see May voting Nokiel as their wolf partner and them immediately going to self-vote. If Nokiel is a wolf self-voting then they must’ve noticed the writing on the wall, and they wouldn’t notice that from… a single vote on them… which is from their partner in this world…

Check the VC from when I’m quoting, when May turns on Nokiel they are the only person voting Nokiel. Nokiel immediately self-votes.

I’m going to check for this next.

actually this is kinda wowee

yeah but you would have had to check the forum again to know you were told this, unless you’re a wolf and have access to wolf chat on discord

my concern about this is not about them being w/w it’s more just a bad look for may because nokiel has been one of the most contentious slots so i would expect them to have talked about them more than this if they were actually trying to solve the game

I hate when people try to solve me it’s boring as hell cause I can’t talk about it

May on Kanave

This all looks like pretty standard distancing to me. I got to the push on me/Eliza and I unfortunately think it’s towny even if wrong.

That said, it is a very convenient distraction from solving Kanave. May has been trying to steer the execution away from Kanave for the entire game and is still doing it now, I find it really weird. Never the top priority.