Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

I screwed up EOD and I take full responsibility aaaAAAaaa

I have no confidence in my reads anymore and might just sheep Arctic :wowee:

I don’t think we ever got the chance to realtime before in this game, hello!!

yeah, probably because I can’t play this early on weekdays
(also hi)

what team(s) do you think is(are) most likely rn?
are you scum?

do you still townread me?

I did check the forum again, I have consistently popped in and out throughout the game just trying to keep up with what’s going on.

i don’t think this is w/w

the whole post is framed around kanave being a villager without explicitly stating it - look at the bolded and the middle paragraph in in particular

This feels somewhat similar to the Kanave thing but I see the bolded parts as TMI on Lemon being town if I read these posts from the POV of May being a wolf.

in my opinion this was the weirdest post about kanave from may because i don’t know why she decided to solve the game from preflipping kanave as both wolf and town while 0 people were voting them

and i don’t know if i should be concerned about the fact that she literally just gave up talking about the v kanave world completely

am sorry

I thought Eliza/Vul was more likely than Nokiel/Kanave or Kanave/Eliza and Kanave’s posts were getting kinda towny too and we kept getting stale EODs that led to villager misyeets so I thought Eliza was more likely a hit but apparently not and now we’re here and idk

but you said you thought eliza/vulgard probably weren’t w/w

wtf is this post
are you trying to make you two look w/w

I did
and then I changed my mind

No, it’s just the truth lol.

I don’t know.
No.
Reconsidering.

1 Like

I’m debating between live commenting or going back and commenting
it’s rare I get to interact live so I might do that but I need to read

what was towny about kanave’s posts at that eod and why did you also decide nokiel was town

Fyi, I was asking May about how they’ve been writing their posts because I thought this part was a SHROOP.

It feels kinda pointless to edit and re-type this when either phrasing would’ve worked fine and not been TMI-ish, but it still pinged me and I wanted to explore it.

I think Arctic probably isn’t a wolf.

1 Like

i felt like nokiel shroop’ed earlier too but i don’t know if i can be bothered to find the post

The middle paragraph to me just straight up makes no sense, so I don’t know how to read into it. The third paragraph pinged me a lot.