Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Anyway this is irrelevant.

Atlas I reread your initial tutuu post which caught sus, with the context that you voted them not for sus but because you had some thought there was ego beef, and I decided it was NAI. This combined with your recent posting made me think you’re leaning town for now.

1 Like

VOTE: luxy

I was taken aback by beancat’s post but sure i’ll listen to the people townreading her

Having a large list of townreads means i am agenda-y, yes, the agenda of attempting to push town wincon

have i played with you before

@Anonymoose do you mind if we reveal you? For the sake of trying to win etc

Midday has passed.

Day 1 will end at 2024-07-28T22:00:00Z.

it’s hippo

1 Like

Didnt you defend me in a previous town game in which i was accused of being agenda-y?

I could be misremembering but iirc i was accused of controlling the narrative etc. That was the last game you’ve played with me

Im confirming its hippo

oh lol

1 Like

…boring
we all knew they were lying about us not knowing

This is incorrect and impossible as I have played a game with Hippolytus on the old site but as long as it doesn’t impact reads and we move on from my identity it is fine and I do not mind. This is not guess who.

2 Likes

Do we think mafia are happy with game state currently?

That thread lock scared me i thought there would be a day vig

2 Likes

me too dawg

1 Like

honestly no clue

this is like asking “do you think your reads are correct”

I hope so!

1 Like

Just seems a bit directionless. Could be because mafia are lurking and everyone is town but ??

i don’t know becausei can’t tell if the game is dead because we’re wrong and wolves are fine wiwth it or if it’s because the wolves are all just afk

1 Like