Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

I don’t know what this means lol

1 Like

the theory is wolves overedit their posts because they’re more concerned with wording

feels like your post seems like a pretty textbook example especially with the things you’re mistakenly editing

that is if i believed this actually mattered, and i don’t really because it never ends up being correct. but this does feel like one lol

1 Like

hi

1 Like

What did I do in stellaris

1 Like

hardly did anything except talk about your role, then died (to the anticlaim i think) before being able to do anything with it

1 Like

Sounds like a very me thing to do

2 Likes

Good job on getting leafia pandora

Literally what gave me a neg impression of leafia in the first place

Its been a bit but leafia knows how i approach her and her posting this feels like an immediate pocket attempt and basically is TMIing me with being scared of the green check of being real.

1 Like

That was meant to be a reply-

1 Like

Also personally i dont want to try and read atlas off of that post from leafia. If anything i think it spews him v as she was in antispew at that time.

1 Like
  • @/beancat - Slight Town - I think they’re towny for picking up on my wagon composition earlier today. They don’t seem to be following concensus and are having original thoughts. They weren’t voting EoD but I don’t think they were around for EoD.

• @/May - Town - Tone and townsiding hard at EoD.

• @/Illwei - Null - Their defence of me at EoD was meh, but I don’t think a wolf decides to do that that late in the day when their wolf partner was going over. I would like to see them elaborate on what they were going to say about me before they ran out of time.

• @/Frostwolf103 - Null - I think Frost will be more obvious as the game goes on, so probably don’t lynch this today.

• @/Apprentice - Slight Town - As I said before, I think Apprentice’s caution in their reads for the most part seems town and I don’t see them as a powerwolf here. I also liked how they mentioned that they didn’t actually wolfread me that strongly I was just one of their only wolfreads at one point, which is why they were specifically pushing me iirc.

• @/Jarek - Townlean - This is based on tone, but I am cautious of Jarek given how he snowed us in Singers FM. This was one of the reasons I was like, “the level 1 read of copying someone else’s opening being wolfy” didn’t apply to Jarek.

• @/Kiiruma - Slight Wolflean - I could easily see this being a wolf sitting on a vanity wagon of their wolfmate.

• @/Arctic - Town - I think this goes without saying but Arctic is seems to just be town. High effort, towny posting about gamestate Day 1. I don’t think a wolf goes to the effort of making a novel over night either, especially since WiM would be down from a Day 1 wolf lynch.

• @/bystander - Townlean - Based on my read Day 1. Vanity wagon EoD1 isn’t that great when a wolf went over but also I don’t think it’s the same case as Kii, as I independently think App could be town atp. They also weren’t around EoD1.

• @/pandora - Light Townlean - I know I ended on them yesterday as it was basically my self-pres before I went to sleep but I don’t see them as teamed with Leafia, especially after that supposed RT. I mentioned yesterday that Leafia’s RT didn’t make sense at all and I really don’t see what reaction could have come from it besides being bewildered as either alignment.

• @/sulit - Townlean - I think sulit has been towny tonally and their reads seem genuine. I also find them to be the most towny voter on my wagon.

• @/Ash - Wolflean - Defended me and then ended up voting me EoD1 for “sbwop”. They were also the deciding vote on me vs Leafia at one point.

• @/Anonymoose - Town - Probably just town off of the CC on Leafia.

• @/tutuu - Town - Their gameplay at EoD screamed unsure town especially how they were treating my slot. They expressed their doubts of me being a wolf multiple times, but fell in line with thread concensus after a while, which supports the idea that they just weren’t sure in their own reads that much. Also ended up on Leafia which is a good look FMPoV.

• @/Atlas - Wolflean - I’m agreeing with thread consensus on this one. I think they did have a towny sequence with tutuu Day 1, but Leafia likely was just trying to antispew them and me.

1 Like

My boyfriend is in town so im not gonna be here much and was why i was out a lot of the day but im here when i can be

1 Like

Ping me if theres anything specific you want from me

1 Like

@Illwei

1 Like

This always goes correct

1 Like

Read May on tone, become mafia expert :^)

2 Likes

I died. I love how May and Zug explicitly decided to bully Leafia with their analysis and nobody else. Just fuck Leafia in particular

literally false they love data and have so much of it

2 Likes

Oh I figured out how to phrase my pandora read yesterday:

I regular townread pandora, in the same way I would townread anybody else. I don’t godread townread pandora. I do townread her, but not off of the stuff I find to be 100% reliable, so I don’t want to invoke any additional credibility over anybody else here.

1 Like

Literally false. We did it to Achro and Kiiruma and beancat. We did it to ourselves. Leafia is just an easy target because she’s played SO many games here

1 Like