Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

frostwolf gonna pull a jarek in stellaris

1 Like

I feel like the logical extension of this argument should at least look better for me - like if Leafia was in antispew mode then by voting me but not pushing me hard would make me look worse as the town counterwagon to a wolf.

Her logic seemed to be “i’ll pretend to push on my teammate to make them look town and not really push on my counterwagon to make them look worse tomorrow so my death isn’t in vain”.

1 Like

you’re saying that last part as though it’s a certainty which is a little strange to me because i thought you have atlas as town? unless you have a different worldview rn. idk. update me

1 Like

I’m applying your logic on Leafia

1 Like

I don’t think Leafia’s choice to try and CFD onto a teammate makes any sense if I am also her teammate in your worldview as me and Atlas w/w?

1 Like

well I think she knew the cfd was never gonna happen so she may as well have tried to spew atlas as town

it’s a bit more iffy if you’re a wolf too but i’m more just thinking that if you’re a villager she doesn’t bother with that antispew completely and just tries to shove you out, but she wasn’t trying very hard to do that at all

1 Like

Im reading backwards

U guys are right, i didnt consider that. If Luxy is mafia Hippo isnt necessarily an IC. Still mega town due to day tslk but that role CC should probably be disregarded as a towny point in favor

1 Like

But why would she be only half in antispew

I kinda feel like Leafia knew they were going over and were just in full level 1 antispew. She was just threatening people to get their votes off of her.

Also I was suspected by a number of players all of day 1 with very little by way of defence from anyone except Atlas (which I get wouldn’t look great from your PoV). That being said, it’s quite easy for a single wolf to defend the designated ML for a bit of cred if they flip. I was a wagon basically all day and unfortunately I weekends are not a great time for me to have time to play so I didn’t have much time to actually develop my reads beyond mostly tonal stuff which is what I outed anyway.

My wagon composition at EoD is not great either. I think this should all point to me being town.

It would make more sense if Leafia was a flashwagon but everyone had decided on me/Leafia being the wagons a few hours before EoD.

this is not true

I remember someone saying “we are settling on Luxy/Leafia wagons now so EoD isn’t chaos” or something to that effect

That was like 30 minutes to EoD because there were 4 tied wagons at 3 votes.

1 Like

I mean the point still stands - it wasn’t a flashwagon

Ash (3): Kiiruma, Leafia, Illwei
pandora (3): Luxy, Frostwolf103, Ash
Leafia (3): pandora, Anonymoose, tutuu
Illwei (3): Arctic, Atlas, Jarek
Luxy (3): May, Apprentice, sulit
Apprentice (1): bystander

Not Voting (1): beancat

I’m sorry. Five tied wagons at 3 votes

1 Like

yeah but her knowing she’s going over and resigning herself to that is what i think is a bad look for you. i think she attempts to survive if you are town. if you are a wolf she can just distance/antispew people (like atlas) and let herself die

this is not true. lots of people were defending you fot dubious reasons. atlas, jarek, leafia, ash, illwei to name a few. and most of them are sus as hell, which kinda contributes to the issue here. the thread was pretty divided on you

the people i suspect you think are wolves on your wagon are app and ash right? i guess i could see it. but app is quite a hard sell if atlas is a wolf and pandora is town because he’s been hella townsiding in that world

this is also not true, there were 5 wagons at 3 votes each like an hour before eod, then with around 20 minutes left we decided the two should be you and leafia

anyway i need like, an actual worldview from you ideally
you should have the best pov on the game rn if you’re town but you’re playing on defence instead of offence

1 Like

Ash more so than App. If they were defending me, they then ended up on my wagon which was a counterwagon to a wolf which doesn’t make sense. Their reasoning was literally just “sbwop”, but I had already intimated that I wouldn’t be posting much

As much as I think App’s read on me was unfair when he made it, it didn’t seem wolf motivated entirely wolf motivated. I’m more convinced by his posting his general his thoughts appear towny and he’s showing a good deal of restraint in pushing his reads which I don’t think he’d do if he was a powerwolf pushing for a mislynch.

Atlas + 2/3 from Luxy Kiiruma Beancat

Is my suggestion for the woofs

Sorry if I’m pocketed by wolf Ash and I keep defending him. I just … He always gets mischopped as town so like. If I don’t hard defend him he will never be able to not get mischopped, is what I fear

1 Like

yeah sure i’d probably look at ash in that case

also good lord this post feels like you shrooped a bunch lmao

1 Like