Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Probably

But honestly I got annoyed at people teehee’ing around what happened I figured if everyones just going to be scared of anti-claim I’d just out and say it. My role is fairly simple compared to what other people might have so this would have been an easy guess regardless.

My mech definitely isn’t that I choose someone and learn of their feedback or something. Nope, for sure not.

how would this have told you ash didn’t roleblock me

Okay well that was why I said

this

Because Ash didn’t visit you, nerd :stuck_out_tongue:

Aah were you roleblocked then?

Wait so we have 2 ppl saying ash is lying0.

Arctic*

I don’t know if I was roleblocked but if I wasn’t then I might know why the kill was stopped

why is everyone who was targetted by or targetted ash in thread at the same time, absolute chaos

2 Likes

Well

Anyways, this doesn’t necessarily say anything about Ash’s alignment.
Just that Ash targeted somebody that they didn’t say they did. Could be a multitude of reasons for that.

This is on par with me literally openclaiming every game by D2 so I’m glad I’m keeping that record

Think we should get @Ash to hardclaim and everyone else should stop claiming maybe

1 Like

Idk tho feel like we have already given away a few kills from anticlaim

Evil gets 1 kill per 4 anticlaim iirc.
So it’s not that bad.

Well if we’re killing 2 wolves

It’s about even

Well it does say something about Ashs alignment if they lied about who they visited

But tbf I am not dead and i claimed redirector so idk why wolves would want to block me or do anything mean to me at night. And I only had 1 visitor so I wasn’t attacked and protected. I kinda assume the person who visited me is town.

There’s a thing called a redirector.
It’s possible mafia had a backup of Leafia’s character too.