Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Don’t personally think it’s worth talking about unless you’re trying to give ash ammunition to work with to get out of this if they’re evil

I am the town redirector this was pretty relevant info yesterday

And if mafia have 2 redirectors then lol

Eh.
Look I’ve had Ash as a W suspect personally and I’ve made that clear.
It does not mean I’m not going to at least be open about mechanical possibilities.

I agree with Jarek that we should drop it till Ash comes in and clarifies stuff.

1 Like

If they’re town they have a legitimate reason and wouldn’t really care about all of this if they’re a wolf they’d be caught and would need an iron-clad excuse

1 Like

Kiiruma try not to be devil’s advocate challenge

impossible

We’ll see, but I’m definitely skeptical

yeah we should just stfu until ash clarifies

this is wht we should have done anyway because we could have potentially outted him if he hardclaimed a visit on me

but now we won’t be sure

this is why y’all need to wait sometimes

1 Like

Arctic or Ash probably contains a wolf between them based on the mech nonsense alone if you ask me

if you saw ash visit anon then how am i even involved anymore

If Arctic’s mafia they can just win I don’t think they’re this good of a wolf sorry

My read on Ash is not a new thing.
I’m just trying to reason out ways in which Ash could say 1 thing but do something else

1 Like

While you are objectively right and hindsight is a bitch I will say that you don’t have the role that stops all this speculation on what happened definitely by just saying “yeah you’re all wrong”

I thought it was ash yesterday anyway my log in my dm is this and nothing else:

“btw ash is mafia”

1 Like

yeah but this is at the cost of there being more speculation on ash later when we could have had him dead to rights or confirmed or something if we waited a little longer

anyway what’s done is done we’ll just have to wait for him to get here now

In theory ash being a jailkeeper and you trying to visit the jailkept target since you said something about it before I came out

I guess there’s other roleblocker potential, sure. I still think it’s just you or them right now though can’t fault me there

This is 100% incorrect. Arctic is a very strong and capable player. I think underestimating Arctic by saying “I don’t think they’re this good of a wolf” is such a foolish decision. I personally think Arctic seems aight, but I’m not going to act like Arctic’s going to be considered cleared by me because I know he can power wolf.

1 Like

I will say that it seems a big theme of this game is redirection and night visit funkyness seeing as every claimed role and mech i have seen is to do with visits.

Which I like from a flavour perspective as its gods and myusticalness.

I don’t think they’re a wolf this game

Well it’s done now, if this is truly a caught wolf moment I don’t think it’s just going to be handwaived so easily, but I guess we’ll see