Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

You fixating on that leaves a bad taste in my mouth combined with not liking how kiiruma is defendjng you rn

Why did everyone leave me

There might have been a doctor or whatever, in case we’re making assumptions that jk / rber stopped the NK

maybe so as not to derail the thread for your own personal amusement particularly when the majority of the players here are unfamiliar with you

By the way was Leafia’s day ability a day transport?? Im only just realizing. Ive never seen a day action transporter

Or does it apply for the following night

The way youre making this s way bigger deal than it is is pretty gross

Like i made an offhand wolfchat comment and you sre trying to spin it so negatively when its literally an offhand comment is pretty lol

Ok gn chat

Illwei town

I dont exactly know who the mafia are its 100% sure ive called 1 or 2 or 3 wolves town

1 Like

Ash/atlas

VOTE: Ash for sure

Damn sorry i got pocketed by Ash so much I messed up if so. Im never defending that guy again he can gets mischopped all he wants. I do this for him and he thanks me by randing mafia?

Remember the mafia had a n0 tactician

I dont exactly know how people would rate themselves as a wolf compared to leafia

People who were seen as stronger wolves than leafia have stronger roles

That shit is scary

Ashs readslist also isnt great and townreads leafia and atlas for little reason and the bystander scumread feels made up cuz they needed a scumread

Idk im kinda tunneled at this point

2 Likes

I’m was following reading up right until illwei started talking about wolf chat im ngl

1 Like

i think this says less than you think it does

1 Like

shit now i have to get up homie noticed i was awake

2 Likes

can u ask her who she thinks the wolves are

1 Like

yeah I’ll catch her up on the thread

2 Likes