Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

dam if u guys are right my overnight reads aren’t very good im glad I didn’t die

1 Like

aw man

1 Like

Is Ash an aggressive enough of a wolf to do this right off the bat? If leafia and atlas are wolves?

1 Like

Im just scared of really confusing mech

well ig not right off the bad

hmm

1 Like

im going back to bed ill get up and look at it on my desktop when i wake up again its too early

2 Likes

Ash to ash

1 Like

No its all good, first half of day 2 means more bed time

1 Like

Town:

Arctic
Frost
Tutuu
Sulit
Ilwei
Bystander
Apprentice
Jarek
May
Anonymoose

Potential mafia:

Atlas
Ash
Pandora
Beancat
Kiiruma
Luxy

1 Like

My list is identical except Pandora and Bystander swapped

Im not built for forum mafia Im so scared all the time of being wrong and I didn’t even rand a bad guy. I would be trembling and heart racing if I did. Why do I take this so seriously why am I so stupid? Like I’m assigning so much importance. Maybe coz mistake coz I used to play it as a kid so it’s ingrained in my head that it’s a big deal. Or coz I’m really scared of confrontations. Why am I playing mafia if I’m scared of conflict

1 Like

:ghosthug:

1 Like

Why do you have moose enjoyable player this moose erasure

3 Likes

This is moose erasure*

Im making more typos than usual i need more coffee

1 Like

I used to be better when I was somewhat toxic and didnt care about talking shit. And other people talking shit to me missed me. Its like I had a shield. I was completely unattached to the flame, i didnt take it seriously and I laughed at it. Arguably this is probably how a lot of peope cope by making it their personality (irl) when theyre very sensitive? I dont really know. But like. I have the personality of a hamster now that can get squashed by someones hand at any time

It was most enjoyable but one of the mods changed it without my permission. They do it to me all the time. They treat me like a toy

why are people townreading frostwolf? if it’s because he claimed self resolving then lmao because he claims this in half the games he plays and it never actually is self resolving or confirmable in any way

i’ll concede that maybe it’s unlikely for him to base his entire play around this as mafia but i don’t think we should just be clearing him

1 Like

Their ash to ash joke was good and as mafia they arent funny

1 Like

Im townreading him because I find it very comical if he was a wolf and he blatantly softed at me "wink wink i know youre masons with sulit, tutuu, i see whats going on :smirk: "

guys these are not good reasons lmao

1 Like