Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

This will all eventually make sense.

Decline to answer.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

yā€™all getting way too bogged down in the claim

this doesnā€™t really implicate much imo and a lot of you are mega vague posting/telling minor lies probably to avoid anticlaim

like I guess Iā€™m glad(?) it got shared, but this shouldnā€™t impact where today goes I donā€™t think

2 Likes

You simultaneously say you knew you visited me from my claim and jareks track but also that you didnt see my claim? Cuz when you came into thread, below, you were 100% certain you visited me - is that purely just because you saw Jarekā€™s posts, not mine?

Sorry if im being pushy, i just dont fully understand cuz rn im confused and dont want to ml you over this.

I mean im confused by it tbh and if its super confusing for a towny its usually just mafia

the most I got from this is I donā€™t think ash would be this aggressively weird with their claim if they were a wolf but Iā€™ve never played w/ them

1 Like

I saw Jarekā€™s thing last night and your thing from you quote-retweeting me in all your posts.
Granted, I read your stuff while still woozy, so itā€™s extremely likely you did mention it and that I missed it.

how does this help us

if ash did get redirected it was by town lmao

no shot maf had a 2nd redirector OR used it on ash

Seemed like useful information for you to have.

Damn towny post. Why is kiiruma so hard to read. Impossible

yeah i dont think mafia have a second redirector so my proposal is we deal with another anticlaim and a town redirector claims they targeted ash or we just kill him probably

Yeah ok kii town damn i was wrong

bro is townreading kiiruma for mech posts :joy_cat:

1 Like

whatever the opposite of a mindmeld is with tutuu lmao

1 Like

No

Social comments

Why would town redirect poe ash into obvs town me that makes 0 sense

its not towny because itā€™s encouraging whoever it is that actually stopped the kill to out their info cuz hippo is obviously not mafia so something else happened

yeah i dunno neither really make sense