Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

VOTE: kiiruma

1 Like

Yeah exactly

1 Like

I will be the savior of poe townies

2 Likes

or just hard defend a bunch of wolves

2 Likes

one of those things is going to happen

2 Likes

towny post

1 Like

Ok it’s just atlas luxy kiiruma

regardless of his alignment he misunderstood his role and thought that it tells the person he targets that specifically him targeted them

if he wants to get utility out of it then targeting me and claiming as such as mafia is fine

imo claiming at sod for that reason to justify his behaviour to me (thinking i was told that he roleblocked me) without seeming wolfy (which wuold happen if he just said nothing) makes more sense as mafia, than as town who has to worry about giving an anticlaim point to wolves

1 Like

But if this is the team i dont know why kiiruma didnt poop his pants and give up like he did in fam4 when we all got rekt

it’s more likely atlas luxy and some random but we can probably figure it out from atlas spew

1 Like

Which also means that moose took no actions last night

1 Like

Ok Atlas Luxy and a wolf who did a completely unnecessary bus

That sounds realistic

1 Like

Or townsided way too hard

Maybe

1 Like

you say this like wolves had any say in making wagons

I straight up think wolves just sheeped what town put up and hoped for the gbest

1 Like

fwiw atlas felt like he was fighting to have some control wagons for a while it just didn’t happen

1 Like

I meant like

Not literally bus (via voting at eod)

But like early game. Or something. Like townsiding too hard. Maybe idk

1 Like

if atlas and luxy are both mafia and town started the pandora wagon then it’s possible wolves just stayed on pandora because all the wagons were mafia including pandora and of the wolf wagons they would probably prefer that one going over

sometimes what feels like dadv is actually caused by all the wagons being wolves

1 Like

who is hippo

1 Like

tutuu likes everyone’s posts, but who is there to like tutuu’s posts?

2 Likes

Oh okay

Yeah possible

If pandora is wolf her and leafia distancing from each other blew up in their faces, it went too far

Sure that’s an explanation for a wacky world

1 Like