Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

you didnt quote what you were talking about
i thought you meant this

they randomly pushed their partners for poor reasoning, yes.
i think that shows disorganization

yeah im talking about the votes

cuz no flipped wolves have actually done that so it feels like straight TMI lmao

seriously.

where?

I would chop illwei

1 Like

you have literally just made that up
im not even exaggerating
the only interaction between luxy/leafia was leafia voting luxy as self-pres cuz the wagons were herself and luxy

1 Like

yeah i made that up
i mandela affected myself because i’m both half asleep and slept badly

I wanna chop atlas still

Has illwei done anything scummy or is that your starting point in the “meh” pile

1 Like

so can you blame me for thinking this feels like TMI cuz in the world where it’s like you and pandora or you and beancat or you and frostwolf the wolves were doing what u said

The second. I have Atlas as town now so

Illwei and Pandora posted twice since Luxy got vigged. They didnt seem particularly enthusiastic. Bystander also dropped off hard but she is being shielded by Arctic

i think i can, yes.

mfw i spread misinformation and get pushed for it

i didnt provide “poor reasoning” to scumread beancat because i never stated a scumread, i just didnt agree with hard townreading her

i explained my read on pandora and frost well

youre not even pushing me

…the fact the point you decide to argue against is the “poor reasoning” part rather than “being a wolf part” is legitimately incredibly wolfy

VOTE: Atlas

I don’t have my partners on leashes! Tutuu bussed me in the popcorn game without me even noticing he asked to do that (I wasn’t reading wolfchat messages very carefully). I’m not that controlling

1 Like

what the hell do you expect me to say about the latter?

i just dont think you’d feel a need to argue against it