Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

i wanted to argue against it to prove you wrong
you’re now ignoring the point i made and pushing me for vibes

All the posts in the last 20 hours after Luxy got vigged

Bystander also has had only 1 word fluff posts

Everyone else has been solving

I would imagine wolf motivation is not high when 0 dead town and 2 dead wolves

Also being a wolf and your factional kill being stopped is very tilting / demoralizing

i think your posting right now is very wolfy, yes

you are just saying things without explaining them

Arctic wtf

I think Atlas’ d1 looks quite bad in retrospect of leaf/luxy w/w and I also think they’ve been the most independently wolfy of anyone alive

Arctics mech should still be relevant since I doubt Luxy carried the factional under so much heat

Imo just punt them. We’re in a fine spot even if wrong

you have 514 posts of doing this

i explained my reasoning why your current posts are wolfy

i think you are under the impression that if you respond to every accusation with at least something then that will counter the suspicion but it doesn’t really… like any wolf can give a satisfactory answer to why they did something. this is why most of play isn’t based around asking people stuff. you can just say words. which is what you do. a lot. but villagers are towny in their explanations so i’m not interested

like i said
you make killing you more hassle than it’s worth. it’s not really a case of people townreading you. it’s just annoying to deal with

the thread consensus is luxy/leafia/pandora/illwei
if its that what you quoted makes me 100% right (you didnt quote the fact i put leafia in a “what”? category)

Arent these pandora posts i linked the typical “wolf with TMI on top wagon on town” posting

arctic

there was a nineteen hour pool which i was not here

i have reason to believe luxy was the one i blocked because he didn’t use his “stop everyone getting a boon” ability
which he probably would have used since he was in a bad position

The reads were linked because you were actively resisting a Luxy wagon despite having them in poe. You didn’t give them a townread but you tried to shift main wagon elsewhere until we got to 30 min left in day

I’m confused based on how you said your ability works but I won’t dig down that path

i was not, actually!
i nulltowned luxy, when i put them in poe i stopped resisting it

What if she shifted the wagon onto another wolf?

Arctic you were tracking this right?

if pandora or illwei contains at least 1 wolf then nobody should get cred for anything on day 1 because it was literally just wolves being wagoned

Can we kill illwei pls and if she flips town we can kill atlas

i believe they have 4 right now