Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

i am

i know, and its best to not say

1 Like

thanks holmes

2 Likes

Then gaming

1 Like

but also if kiiruma/atlas is a wolf they have each other’s claim too

check hood

water sprays

1 Like

Pretty sure it had already been mentioned so don’t stress it

1 Like

Wolves also whiff if they get one wrong so guessing a bunch is risky

2 Likes

i believe youre trying to push me for what i said because its a viberead that youre trying to make real
all the times ive been pushed over (scp fm, sfol 67?, crichs botf, undertale yellow botf) i’ve fought like a wild animal

the only time ive “given up” was in the jackal game, which i showed here before getting shocked by tutuu

zombie-land-saga-sakura-spray-bottle-q1n5pibgb2bjpo8r

2 Likes

I don’t think this is indicative of alignment for them lol. Well it’s enough that I’m fine with starting with illwei for poe clearing purposes but not enough for them to be actively scum read imo

1 Like

Lemme go read all of Illweis post it can’t be that many

1 Like

Maybe I shall feel a certain way

1 Like

Sort by post count become ww expert

I like these posts from illwei tbh tbh

the most towny thing from illwei was the thing about ash being luke castellan (the flipped wolf’s flavor) idk that seems like a weird thing to fake

Illwei content was fine for a low poster. Should still be poe but I don’t really want them killed right this second

Yeah illwei’s takes have felt pretty void of TMI

Without knowing the scum abilities I think is not something we should be relying on. It would lock teammates out of boons and they may have planned for Luxy to use their boon to “clear” themselves

i mean i’m not relying on it

i’m just saying that luxy could have been blocked so it wasn’t necessarily atlas that got blocked

1 Like