Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

People saying they dont eant to kill me while saying “were killing illwei”

Going completely off of spew esp on atlas is a little wild to me considering that a lot of people i thought had them in their townreads, and swapping that esp just off of the last post of leafias which was literslly -rand to me is wild

1 Like

i shouldnt have chosen two sussy bakas for my action cuz of this reason lol. but it was a selfish choice so that i wouldnt die

1 Like

That’s not entirely true, but whatever.
If Illwei flips, it’ll be fairly obvious why I’m being an idiot here.

1 Like

I dont have names and theres only a half hour and i have about 5 minutes before im dropping thread and learnjng to play pokemon

2 Likes

ash vs kiiruma who ca nbe more cryptic with mech challenge

2 Likes

There’s anticlaim so probably not? From what I’ve read wolves might already have enough for an extra kill so it might be ~okay?

But better safe then sorry probably

1 Like

I think ash/illwei can be t/t

1 Like

key word “can”

1 Like

Cfd pandora?

nah yeet jane pls if you trust me

1 Like

atlas said that claiming the hood was anticlaimable already

1 Like

I do think pandora is v because of her stance on leafia and with leafia being bad at spew wolves didnt wanna kill her most likely.

Wolves def voted her over luxy in terms of roles but i think leafia was also on luxy which is another ?? To me

2 Likes

its kinda weird how insistent you are on this lmao but i guess if you have a mech reason then that explains it but idk still weird

1 Like

I thought pandora had good interactions with Leafia.

Like Leafia’s “reactiontest”.
That was hilarious :wowee:

1 Like

I 100% trust u that ur town and i trust ur deduction. Im just wary of the setup being chaotic and high powered role madness and you being mislead

As far as I understand it, anticlaim is by ability, so a player with multiple abilities can be anticlaimed multiple times.

1 Like

i dont think so
it says “for each player”

2 Likes

I do have a very good mech reason, maybe I should’ve brought that up sooner, but I really did think I was just going to get my way and not have to say jack

1 Like

Each person can be anti claimed once max

Oh

Hmm.

Probably best to not claim still, you know what it is so you should understand.

1 Like