Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

ok who should we kill then

1 Like

Define socially.

In thread?

Like yeeting low posters is certainlu a method but its never simply +town ev to vote lhf simply because they are.

Like yeah i havent been in thread a lot but that doesnt invalidate how towny i have been in thread with the time i have had

1 Like

Double-checking with Chiron.

1 Like

It says in the OP

ftr I don’t think I have a redcheck or anything

this is in combination with that slot also being awful socially and that it has to resolve at some point

if I had what I had for atlas/jane on arctic or somebody I would obviously be more careful about pushing it

1 Like

@Ash

1 Like

Also ftr i dont see why arctic is as towny as people say he is

2 Likes

Me me illiterate.

1 Like

I think arctic is both generally super townie and giga gamer cleared due to luxy wolf flip

2 Likes

illwei why do you exclusively do stuff at eod when we are trying to kill you?

2 Likes

VOTE: Jane

1 Like

I think in this situation with wolves getting rekt and the townread people continuing to solve and high post its logical to start culling the low posters. Its commendable if there are wolves in the high posters who could keep up their morale

1 Like

If im alive tomorrow or if im not somwone else should reread eod and tutuus pushes there because i know they were the leading voice but they also told people at a point to ignore their reads and if theyre a wolf then ig they were hellbussing but someone just

1 Like

Also i just mixed up moose abd apprentice nvm

2 Likes

im thinking you’re killable enough that i dont think we should wait a day on you

1 Like

If I die today, so be it. It won’t lose the game. I don’t really get why my slot was suspected, but I think we have or are ver close to having enough clears to outright win the game.

I don’t think illwei/Ash are w/w because of illwei’s “ash told me in wolfchat” thing, and because I think illwei could be town. They could still be, I just don’t think they are.

I think there’s probably a wolf in Frost/sulit/Anon/Kiiruma, but I’m not focusing there today.

1 Like

leaf voted luxy when they were main 2 wagons so at that point it was just a self pres vote

1 Like

this is important and i agree

2 Likes

Because my boyfriend only doesnt seem to care about me playing mafia when its eod…

1 Like

Okay

1 Like