Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

I don’t think they’re teamed at all no

VOTE: kiirum

feels like a really lame thing to comment on considering he had the whole thread to talk about lol

just in general this kind of thing i always find lowkey really useless like it’s day ones
like why even worry about pairing at all and much like question someone else’s choices based on someone voting another like

that doesn’t relate

idk im just kibda

Skill issue

why me :scream:

Bys town fr

UNVOTE i realize i kind of made a big deal out of nothing but i feel like i have zero things to work with here so

ahhh

It took like 4 posts

Also slank cover until I get off work tomorrow afternoon pst

Bys no longer mindmelding with me

actually

i feel like a lot of similar dynamics to the sulit tutu thing have been w/v so kind of just like

note down :eyes:

I was about to call you out for that exact thing lol.

wtf

i’m a very self aware person id say

Bys you’re valid for that sus I don’t know why you think that you aren’t.

Nitpicking on specific notations instead of making comments implies they are having a hard time getting into thread in general and are trying to find the useless things to comment on.

And god no I do not like that response from Kiruma.

Also do i know them?

[vote]kir/vote]

VOTE: kiirum

illwei you made me feel more confident which feels nice so

:smirk_cat: heh

i also didnt really like his response of like i was gonna call you on that!!
it’s like for one where’s the proof and no bad im amazing illwei ty for feeding into my confbiss

Clearly not.
Because if you think that’s scummy from me… boy you got a storm coming lol.
I’m a common mis-execution and will read as wolfy even when I’m good and just saying what I’m thinking.

I don’t put on a filter while I’m town sometimes.

ok thoughts on the game besides that one lame thing to respond to and now you are using the live posts to try to create content nya