Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

you provided justification for an action that could be viewed as trying to emotionally bring credence down on a single action of mine
some people dont tend to use logic very much in their reads. if somebody sees what you said and agrees with you, they’re more likely to vote me, who i know is town

No

(I am currently cooking and forced to wait for another 15 minutes while my rice finishes)

3 Likes

about the inner monologue post???

i think ur talking abt the other one right that ones abt the game :sob:

and for one if someone tries to sheep that stupid ass thought i had ill kill them for you :mask:

night night

this post

got justified by

this one

???

no it’s justified by the post before thought

the honesty thing

although the 2nd one was like a random thought i had branching off of that based on what i felt when i read ur post from earlier but ya

1 Like

yeah whoops

also by evil i meant like bad person not alignment but thats also a joke i dont think ur bad person

1 Like

ok positive

1 Like

what the heck!!

wth😫

1 Like

a lil town pts for this msg

just feels like stuff a town notices

actually i felt quite wolfy making those posts but i said it anyways for the honestly thing idk lol

Alright, I’m ready to have a good time.
My character’s pretty cool~

And the Atlas wagon is quite cringe ngl.
A lot of the reasons why people were joining it seemed weak but then again I can partially understand it being RVS. Just, don’t act like you actually like your RVS reads smh.

Sulit
Bys

Atlas/Tutuu

1 Like

God it has been so long since I played a game on FoL.

1 Like

cringe

tutu locktown

1 Like

And yet Tutuu is voting for Atlas so what are you thinking there?
Are you thinking that they’re both equally evil or that there’s exactly 1 wolf between them based on your /

Actually Nix the Tutuu in that

I read through and it felt that a lot of what she was doing was discrediting reads. The only time this comes up is in her approach to Moose though, and although I’m not a fan of the approach she took (“where is the illwei post, did i miss it” and subsequent two posts), it’s not what I saw originally.

Something fishy going on in the tutuu/sulit/Atlas realm, but it’s too insane of me to call tutuu/Sulit w/w with how the reads went there.

Atlas’ has basically only focused on tutuu, voting on her in retaliation and then swapping around and towning her, which reads as an effort to simply try and get her off.

1 Like