Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

i already realized he was getting it from you

1 Like

im sorry pandora the british supermarket chain - people have breached containment

3 Likes

wrong

1 Like

jane carried

2 Likes

nobody asked but here’s the action log for this game

2 Likes

Thoughts I didn’t express but want credit for:

1. The “Illwei feels wrong but IDK why” was literally just my eternal belief that mafia games have to be difficult, I identified this before I saw the flip but never came back to the thread to say it. It was incorrect to capitulate to that emotion, I literally said Illwei and Luxy felt partnered earlier
  2. Also before I saw the flip I determined the fact that I hadn’t found a good reason to townread pandora yet meant she was probably a wolf. I don’t have good wolftells on her her wolftell is not towntelling. It takes a couple days to identify “not towntelling yet” versus “never gonna towntell”. And people keep asking me for D1 reads on her when she’s a wolf, and the real answer is if I’m not shouting from the heights that she’s town then there’s probably a problem. But like it’s never strong enough of a problem to start chasing her until it’s a couple days into the game
2 Likes

I literally got a boon and I couldn’t use it you FUCKERS :/

2 Likes

look man if youve been fed convos with tutuu for months by me and youve done nothing in return thats on you i feel

1 Like

Youre welcome

2 Likes

yikers :/

1 Like

you would’ve tomorrow :)
(I randed them all the way out to D10 just in case, figured it’d probably go to at least D5 lol)

2 Likes

my will when boongiver

why would you give me a role that requires good townreading

2 Likes

I wrote that as soon as I read my role

I’m surprised I was 100% accurate :sunglasses:

1 Like

Strongman titan boon for wolves is good

I think you could have given them a janitor enhancement for a kill maybe as a titan boon or in a role, that hides the last will too

This was because he claimed ability to read logs which was my role

2 Likes

i was reading this game and was like. 100% convinced it was atlas/jane lmaoo
town played insanely well this game and it looked very fun to spectate!

2 Likes

Those wagons were in fact awesome. Also. They were awesome wagons

4 Likes

looked very fun to play*
it was very fun to spectate

1 Like

Maybe my dayvig could have been nerfed to be a janitor too

I actually had a dream that my dayvig was a janitor kill

1 Like

(that’s smart, I should use that sometime (maybe if I make a sequel))

1 Like