Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

My fakeclaim was the last one which is hilareous given what my rl name is. Laughs This game was a trainwrenck for me. I still don’t fully understand how I became the D1 exe though. That was so frustrating for me. I honestly didn’t remember any games with Pandora until after that fake rt was claimed by me when they told me their alt in scumchat. Also, I really thought it was longer to EoD than it was so I was hoping to get Atlas exed instead of Luxy or me by suggesting a CFD on her. I thought there was enough time to do one. I did love early to mid D2 though where Stlas was obv wolf in most people’s minds. Laughs Best part of game for me. Oh well. I asked Chloe to signup blacklist me for two months so that I can take a break from FM games, because I really need one. I might spectate a game or two though. Anyway, now to take a vacation from playing in these games. I really need one. :sleepingleafeon:

3 Likes

Perfect.

1 Like

Yeah. I was afraid people would realize that when I did it which made it all the more amusing that it had the opposite effect at first.

1 Like

No. I was trying tosave Luxy and me by getting Atlas exed.

1 Like

*to save

1 Like

Now good night. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

i was sick and i am very stubborn about subbing out
it was “if i feel terrible when i wake up im gonna sub out since d1 start” and i only felt non-terrible once
during d2 i couldnt move my muscles or think and after trying for 30m i gave up

4 Likes

thanks @jane for making this a complete sweep
i probably wouldve died there. due to not being present.

4 Likes

Is scumchat getting posted?

1 Like

i’m not sure exactly when you sent in the request, but like… 2 hours before eod when you are the top wagon is really not a great time to be subbing out. If nobody is able to sub in then you leave the slot empty which would be the same thing as staying in the slot and just not posting if your irl situation made it that bad. but imo it’s not really fair for the person subbing in to deal with that

2 Likes

i sent it a bit earlier, before i was topwagon

1 Like

I’ve asked if the mafia are okay with that but haven’t gotten a response yer

1 Like

gg @ash4fun was my alt

4 Likes

request was sent about 4 hours before eod, I saw it 15min later. I messaged the /inned backups and gave them 45min before making a public announcement, got a response about 1.6 hours before eod, and replacement was announced 1.4 hours before eod.

3 Likes

Got a response, mafia are okay with making scumchat public

2 Likes

Mafia chat ^^

1 Like

Also apparently Chiron is “New User of the Month” in July lmao

5 Likes

You need to turn on “view message history” perms

3 Likes

awr, should be fixed

1 Like

I accidently posted in the game and realized that NO MOD WAS ONLINE (besides Geyde) WHO WASN’T IN A GAME

AND MODS IN GAMES HAVE NO POWERS

7 Likes