Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

VOTE: Jerek

he hyperposts and tries to control threadā€™s narrative
he manufactures mechanics to build to him being town, and had a calm vibe to him

LOL

hes usually a mech boyo as town when hes not constantly defending himself
but he has some decent reads too

VOTE: apprentice

i think pandora and jarek are the type to be silent when pressured, and theyre the only slots im interested in
luxy seems fine to me and i have zero interest in pushing sulit

i think bystander/tutuu/arctic/kii are town

illwei is. present?
they had a bad tutuu scumread which they immediately receded but eh

That seems to be about right from the previous games Iā€™ve been in.
The best thing to do would be to let the slots cook without pressure and see what comes from them

1 Like

townread
arctic
tutuu
townlean:
kiiruma
bystander

luxy
may
leafia

myeehhhh:
pandora
jarek

tba;
illwei

1 Like

ehhh silence on my end isnā€™t right but the only thing pressure does is get me to be defensive. I do my best to avoid it though, hence the fact I actually achnowledge it happens but I do genuinely struggle to focus on anything other than the direct threat of being voted

1 Like

Tutuu is definitely not in my towns ftr

Sheā€™s not a top scumread but I donā€™t like her approach to sulit immediately right off the bat, and I donā€™t like the way she approached the moose thing, specifically the wording of it/fake suprise

1 Like

Also youā€™re wolf-reading me because I believe tutuu has a point

:moyai:

1 Like

fair enough
can you give me a quick readlist on the 3-4 people youve seen interact so far?

Same
Iā€™m a slot whoā€™s very much hyper defensive.
But outside of it Iā€™m more mechanical than social but I try to do a bit of both

1 Like

Ok

Youā€™re likely evil but the kind of evil I let sit around for a day or two and say ā€œI thought you were evil because you were trying too hardā€ but then I turn out to be wrong so youā€™re probably not evil

Tutuu is good or pulling shit out of their ass depending on that point they made being accurate or not, reads like that dontā€™ come from a wolf as often because it basically needs to be a genuine accusation which it wonā€™t be if the accuser knows theyā€™re evil

sulit probably a paranoid townie grasping at way way way too many straws to get something tohappen but itā€™s more than Iā€™m doing so lol

uhh lets see lets throw an actual evil in hereā€¦Yeah no idea. That was 3 not 4 idc

2 Likes

When has day 1 ever been my strong point though like literally ever to be fair

1 Like

i said three to four, donā€™t worry about the reasoning too much

is this about anything in particular?

Yeah because they blew up on me about what was essentially a joke copy paste of tutuuā€™s entrance I can only assume the over-reaction is either very wolfy or someone trying to ā€œdo thingsā€

I just assume itā€™s the latter tbh could go either way

2 Likes

which one is this about

the read on you lol

1 Like