Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

i think jarek has said something similar about artemis? as v

overall i think the response is kinda towny

Well it’s not wrong but I probably just have a habit of thinking loud people who have no busines being loud are evil because there’s nothing to be loud about

1 Like

Cana you elaborate more on this

tis to build conversation
it worked, ja?

Kinda hard to have a genuine gotcha moment or callout when you know you’re faking it because they can’t be evil because you are. Maybe just me, but you have no idea how that’ll look until you say something and if it backfires you look worse off for it or be seen as TMI or whatever.

Can’t sleep and read through Singers FM before townread I’ll ng Jarek so quickly.

Pandora’s entrance and how they post towards the beginning remind me a lot of how I acted in Insurgency, my first ever game on the old site.

VOTE: Pandora

I was a wolf in Insurgency.

Bystander/Atlas probably not w/w.

I like this opener. Gets right down to business. Slight v lean.

My gut is telling me that Kiiruma is a villager atm. Hopefully it’s right about that.

Looks like everyone is currently asleep so good night again. :sleepingleafeon:

I lie about being polarised as wolf all the time IMO. Like “yeah you got me, this is how you find me town, I can’t fake this as wolf” is a classic w!May line that I actively try to cut back down on because my natural instinct is to do it constantly as wolf

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

My first thought is “Pandora is town” but i think htat’s like much lower standards than I should be having. I thinK pandora should be null

Imma take a nap

Leafia accusing me of TMI is what ~always happens when we’re both town. Have a slight town lean Leafia (not TMI)

Bys town

Nvm i take it back. This post less archetypical of town leafia. She pumps it up as mafia

The “I feel” part feels uncharacteristic

“Slightly wolfy popin. Anyway, calling it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:”

I think this the more typical Leafia post

I will keep an eye out for Leafia/Luxy w/w as for the reasoning for the slightly different wording here

So can you explain why did you say that line? (Ignore if you say why later, im reading the thread chronologically)

Leafia townreading me is a thing that just happened

Atlas handled the pressure very well

UNVOTE

Im not townreading her but i wanna reward / acknowledge with an unvote at least