Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

I locked Jarek as town for this post @Atlas

I can unlock him if he’s acting scummy later but he has been fine

I didn’t put Leafia in my scumreads because my scumreads tend to not be accurate and I don’t wanna lead people astray. She’s also omgusy and if she’s town I don’t want her to tunnel me

4 Likes

people listen to others a lot less then you’d think
that post seems ~fairly typical for jarek, but i might be misremembering their specific type of distain towards getting scumread

1 Like

Even if people sheep each other at 1% power its optimal of me to micro optimize what i do to minimize leading my team astray with inaccurate reads

I like it when all the townies have accurate reads and they are all one harmonious organism and the wolves get boxed out and suffocated

i dont think they argued when they were caught in the one botf game

1 Like

saying your opinions but stating doubt is the better thing to do, i think
you dont lack social standing; if leafia pushes you people are unlikely to follow

May has a good read on Pandora (May can correct me if this is no longer the case)

May is town so May should be trusted on Pandora’s alignment @ everyone

Please follow May’s read on Pandora (unless you have a really solid reason to scumread either)

may didnt give a solid read there

1 Like
1 Like

Im saying that as she develops a read, if she does, im inviting people to sheep it

1 Like

Hekp

2 Likes

may is currently sickboy
its possible he has issues with doing so

2 Likes

In si healthy

2 Likes

he is lying.

1 Like

Woulfing. Provably

1 Like

I no longer think “I feel” is uncharacteristic for Leafia to say after skimming her ISO in virtuous. She said “I’m willing to” a lot

I’m null on Leafia

1 Like

she says “i think” a lot if i remember

1 Like

Actually I’ll just trust my knee jerk reaction and slightly townread Leafia. The slightest of townreads

2 Likes

how much of the scum do you think is inactive

1 Like

I dont know i just try to read the players. Guessing scum inactivity feels arbitrary to me, like astrology or sumthin