Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Atlas towncore she is not that good at wolfing according to Arctic

She’s good but not like Killer Queen good

i phrased that differently compared to “do you have any scumreads on actice players”

Nope

Ive been puttimg off analyzing beancat posts because she has an interesting new change where shes a lot more active. Ill take a shot eventually but ill take my time, i dont wanna miss

1 Like

i have a lot of null/nulltown reads but no direct scumreads either

1 Like

Tutuu
Jarek
Sulit
Arctic
May
Atlas
Ash

Bys
Anonymoose

Leafia

Everybody else

'm hoping the other people come by before the 24h mark because im fairly certain less then 3 wolves posted so far (excluding frosts single post)

1 Like

if you have the time could you reread bystander for me

i think shes towny but it defies what little i understand of her meta and i want a second opinion

1 Like

Wow how did you know I was going to ping you are you a fortune teller?

3 Likes

@pandora

2 Likes

I just townread her for this post @Atlas

Ive no thoughts on anything else shes posted. Shes tricky to read and has no particular town or wolf tells i think

1 Like

you said this i think

1 Like

mmmm
i have something i want to keep to myself for the minute but im writing it down so when i reread my iso i remember

1 Like

Actually there might be a tell. I wont out it. Ill keep an eye out

1 Like

fools solemn differ

1 Like

Id call beancat a wolf. Its unfair towards her, her posts arent atypical. Its just likely that at least one of the wolves is posting fine and not having a target on themselves (such as no posting or high posting)

This is arbitrary, a bit like astrology. But like if i could make a bet right now id bet on bean mafia

1 Like

Interesting. I don’t know who it is currently, everyone has been quite towny. My rust is showing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dont know why people are doubting my greencheck. We have masons in 17p and a greencheck is a much weaker version of masons as it is only one-way and we dont have access to chat.

2 Likes

it’s a joke i know who it is he does this shit all the time just ignore it

1 Like

i feel like her reads seem more fake/TMI’ey than normal

also atlas why are you townreading me? iirc you have usually always been pretty hesitant to townread me or at least have paranoia

1 Like

if this wasn’t you i would say this is a classic wolf entrance TMI’ing the top wagon town for no reason

maybe i’ll say it anyway

1 Like