Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

i was waiting for leafia to answer this but they never did :pensive:

hi

o/

Too lazy and I meant in general.

if your read is real there would be some posts you can point to which gave you the impression

I never said anything about you not having any posts that give me that impression but fine. I’ll find them.

This feels pretty hedgy to me, which gives me weird vibes.

It’s like you want to call them wolf without actually doing so.

This also has a slightly wolfy feel to it because of the unnecessary explaination for it.

The second, longer part feels faked to me as I don’t remember you ever being this hedgy before.

This also fee L s like a wolfy post as villagers don’t often do things just to get people to townread them.

Those two had barely posted by this point which probably contributes into this feeling a bit faked to me. Plus, you’re usually better at explaining your reads.

The last pl art is how you’re treating Atlas, like you’re trying to deny her from being townread for some reason. It just feels wolfy to me.

2 Likes

this is a reference to something else that happened in thread

This feels like a weird post to make.

@Leafia what do you think about this

no, uh. it’s not. she was pointing out that i copy pasted atlas’s post from earlier which you didn’t realize and are wolfreading me for so it’s actually quite important

1 Like

I guess the real question is who is the mafia.

1 Like

Oh. I see.

Hmmm, feels a bit on the wolfy side. That reason doesn’t even make sense. It feels Atlas is taking something that isn’t AI and trying to twist it into a reason to scumread you.

Goingvto head out for now for food. Hungry Leafeon is hungry. :sleepingleafeon:

I’m more interested in why you don’t think the “i want to see what you do part” is wolfy given that when I copied this post you thought it was wolfy…

i think leafias posts on arctic are confbiaded

I dont like this game that all the people usually suspect are just the scummiest people

1 Like

i don’t really know what to make of these posts

if it wasn’t leafia i would be pretty sure she is just making stuff up and not actually reading the thread… but it’s leafia

still i wonder how she can call me out for doing something atlas did without calling out atlas and then still not do it even when i present the atlas post right to her face and she still didn’t? her gripe was that i was trying to look towny by saying “i want to see what you do next” not realizing i copied the post and she didn’t say the same thing about atlas’s post

Good morning america

:blobby:

This is an alarming amount of townreads to have d1

I like this one

This has been echoed by some others (Arctic iirc) and this is… not good

Morning fellow Americano