Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

mmmmmm ok

1 Like

I acknowledge but idk if I accept

I want to see ash post more

1 Like

@Atlas would you be willing to talk to Arctic? In case you’re town ideally he townreads you

I don’t have anything to ask her that I haven’t already and forcing myself to interact with people is how I get wrong reads

1 Like

Does anyone else think Atlas is mafia? (Apart from Anon)

we don’t all need to have the same reads

we also don’t need to resolve this now. i don’t feel strongly about her being mafia even though if i was forced to guess her alignment it would be mafia. if you feel strongly about her being town then make the case (fwiw i will be ignoring meta arguments unless you talk about wolfgames too) and if it’s convincing then maybe i’ll re-evaluate

but really i don’t think this matters unless you 1. feel strongly about it and 2. atlas is dying at eod, neither of which are/will be the case i think

i understand wanting to be on the same page but if everyone has the same reads then the game becomes stale, nobody can be held accountable for their actions because “it was the consensus” and night kills become harder to get useful information

3 Likes

I wasn’t showboating for the record. That was the real thought that passed through my brain and I shared it. The game where I wolfed with you I did well and was my best wolf game in … forever. Years. Everyone dunks on me in all of my other wolf games and then they laugh at me. I’m a laughing stock when I get caught as wolf

Atlas improved a tiny bit but I still think they are the most scummy option at this stage

2 Likes

I worry about being prevented from talking (death) as the game progresses. Day 1 is the only day where I have this certainty. If I die, that gives the possibility for town on town violence that I could have prevented or tried to prevent. You dont need to talk to her if you dont want to, but I think trying to get your townreads to townread each other is a very common decision to make

if you’re worried about dying then you can towncase her - but what you’re doing now is poking me with a stick and telling me to interact with / townread her when that’s not really how i solve. i read posts. and cases

and your current case isn’t one i find convincing. i would encourage you to add more to it, with quotes, or we will just have to agree to disagree. i don’t find it convincing because talking to someone outside of mafia doesn’t translate into knowing how they would play as either alignment in mafia games (see: nbowie thinking i was a wolf in champs because i sounded like a completely different person in the champs game). i think her thoughts in this game have been surface level. i don’t think she is showing traits from past town games that i haven’t seen her do as a wolf. so quotes to show me what you mean would be helpful

but if not - agreeing to disagree is fine, even if you’re right. you can’t be expected to solve everything on day 1. you can’t prevent people having incorrect reads down the line because we don’t know what’s going to happen. the game gets more obvious to the people who are alive on later days because they have more information to work with. people will take your read into account if you die, but most likely only if you make it clear why you have that read. you will try to convince us on stuff that’s right and some stuff that’s wrong, and you won’t try to convince us on some reads you have that are right and also some that are wrong. but you don’t have as much information right now as you, or anyone else, will have later in the game and ultimately reads confidence should scale with how much information there is. but it’s 12 hours into the game and we have zero flips, and not even close to eod. i don’t think it’s necessary to force reads and it may even be harmful for the reasons i stated in my last post. but making your thoughts available would be the most helpful compromise

1 Like

Ill be back much later. Have fun everyone!!

You can do it!

@Delta look it’s the you gif

1 Like

I’ll explain my Atlas townread more. I struggle a bit with explaining myself

1 Like

Votecount as of post #573

Luxy (2): May, Arctic
Apprentice (2): Atlas, tutuu
Atlas (1): Anonymoose
bystander (1): beancat
Frostwolf103 (1): sulit
Jarek (1): Illwei
pandora (1): Leafia

Not Voting (8): pandora, bystander, Luxy, Frostwolf103, Apprentice, Jarek, Kiiruma, Ash

1 Like

A weird reason to townlean me but I guess I can accept it for now. It’s giving me atrange vibes though.

This makes me feel a bit better though.

Not sure w!Tutuu would make a post like this right after giving me a slight townlean nor do I think he’d take t back so quickly, so I’m willing to give him a slim townlean.

Hmmm, Tutuu pobably town at this point. I’d be pretty impressed with him if he flipped wolf.

As for Arctic, his reads don’t seem real somehow. My gut is saying to give him a slight wolflean.

I find this post slightly wolfy as well as being AtE-heavy. Kiiruma goes back to null.

Villagery post. Kiiruma can have his townlean back.

Yeah, Kiiruma likely town here.

2 Likes

can you give some examples because since you last posted i haven’t posted much that can be construed as a read

2 Likes

I’m cool with Atlas’ posting overnight. Would pull him out of my SRs for now.

1 Like

everyone has posted except apprentice so unless apprentice is a wolf all the wolves have posted and im gonna find them

1 Like

early readlist, subject to change once people post more

willing to pull out of POE for now -
tutu
arctic
bystander

less confident but leaning town
beancat
jarek
anonymoose
atlas

poe-ish
kiiruma
pandora
luxy

not sure/need to see more from (I have light reads on some of these people but very subject to change based on how they post later)
leafia
may
illwei
ash
frost
apprentice

ill be lurking for a couple hours, I’m going to work