Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

by the way what time is it for you

2 Likes

4:32 am. i woke up at midnight

2 Likes

why did you wake up at midnight

2 Likes

meeee

1 Like

i thought you did but discourse search didnt show ā€œbeanā€ in your iso

1 Like

i discourse disoucrse i hate disocuse

1 Like

Can I get an elabouration on these just so I can have a nice baseline :slight_smile:

1 Like

leafia weā€™ve played so much

leafia what are you talking about

i was not surprised i knew what you were talking about i just dont like. feeling dumb

i read it i just donā€™t like feeling dumb about jokes

why anonymoose

it was a joke

this is cool I sheep for now

1 Like

VOTE: leafia leafia we have played together SO MUCH what the fuck do you mean you were in my first game on the site

Arctic: post 895

Atlas: a number of posts digging deep, handled pressure well. My personal understanding of Atlas (non-mafia related) which is difficult to put in words

Sulit: tries to read everyone, engages deeply, is similar to past town games. She warned she wont high post in sign up tread and yet shes one of the top posters, got invested due to randing town

May: is more sloppy / less conventionally towny as town

Bean: im sheeping people

Leafia: accused me of TMI which always happen when weā€™re v/v, her posts all seem fine, good effort

Jarek: got upset at being scumread

Ash: expressed doomerism that the efforts of people scumreading atlas are in vain

Anonymoose (hippo): wants to win, has fire in his veins. Hippo is a wet noodle as wolf

Apprentice: i thought hes fine, his Luxy read seems believable. Hes chill when pressured

Bystander: got upset at being scumread

Kiiruma: unreadable for me

Frostwolf: unreadable for me. Maybe towny because he was interested in solving whether or not sulit and I are masons and heā€™d probably be less blatant as wolf

Illwei: i dont know how to read her; process of elimination

Luxy: i dont know how to read him; process of elimination, sheeping my townreads voting him

Pandora: i dont know how to read her; process of elimination, sheeping my townreads on voting her

1 Like

Leafia May and ash why

1 Like

Omg so convenient

1 Like

Based

1 Like

I wasnā€™t upset I just thought the reason was really silly :sob:

2 Likes