Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

What

1 Like

its an easter egg
you wouldnt get it

1 Like

Fuck
Time to go watch it again

2 Likes

Which reads of mine do you disagree with?

Feel free to disagree with reads, everyone ought to share their opinion on reads, but just saying im wrong because im making a lot of attempts at reads and you dont want me to make a lot of attempts at reads feels very silly

1 Like

My only take was you have way too much townreads for how early it is, i dont recall u doin this in the game u pointed out

2 Likes

Okay feel free to be suspicious of me then. I understood it as ā€œyoure leading in the wrong directionā€ as in, im pushing town to be wrong; that my reads are wrong. Which is not impossible but if nobody suggests where im wrong we dont really have anything else to do and its not entirely on me

1 Like

do you necessarily disagree with any of the townreads

1 Like

:orangutan:

1 Like

Hereā€™s a (legal, compiled by hand) spreadsheet of Ashā€™s games here that I could find, excluding FAMs for being too annoying to count. As you can see he is not especially postcount polarised, the difference is nowhere near significant.

If you toss out the outlier of Virtuous IV (mislabeled lol there have only been 5), and the BotF:

ā€¦then you could probably say he posts less as wolf, the lowest-posting 2 games are wolfgames and the highest-posting 4 are towngames, but the threshold is tight (33.5 ppd in highest wolfgame vs 38.75 ppd in lowest towngame), the sample size is small, and this is mafia not statistics class. IV means heā€™s clearly shown capability to highpost as wolf, if not generally desire.

Kittens and Virtuous V are more recent wolfgames than IV, so itā€™s not like heā€™s done wolf highposting recently, but he got D1ed in Virtuous and in Kittens Game he was specifically playing to the gameā€™s mech to be generally wolfread but with the wrong partners (and he was mech outed on the last day). Iā€™d be cautious about trying to read Ash on postcount alone, though I think you could get somewhere by more thoughtfully analysing the underlying causes of postcount, comfort in thread and motivation

1 Like

Dissecting tutuuā€™s readlist

Fun ā€œunreadablesā€, id think frost and kii are usually more readable but maybe thats later down the line

Townreads I agree with:

Ill temporarily sheep this on meta, havent found anything objectionable myself

litlit be litlit-ing

More or less agreed

In agreement here; think w!leafiaā€™s more reactive than proactive

First, altreading bad
But i think this is a fair point

Scumreads I agree with:

Doomerism bad

The weird collection:

All of these list reactions to reads whichā€¦ not great, especially the townreads off of them. Itā€™s d1, we all know reads arent great rn, so the reactions are usually nai - and i havent seen any that super jump out to me. I fear tutuu giving the ā€œchill when pressuredā€ when there havent been any substantial pressure is a smokescreen

Reading back at the list weā€™re left with exactly 3 scumreads and a whole ton of "idk"s, i feel thatā€™s PoEing too early which partly leads to doomerism

1 Like

Bad
Dont read into postcounts

Votecount as of post #951

pandora (4): Leafia, Atlas, sulit, tutuu
Luxy (3): May, Arctic, Apprentice
bystander (1): beancat
Jarek (1): Illwei
Arctic (1): Anonymoose
Leafia (1): pandora

Not Voting (6): bystander, Luxy, Jarek, Kiiruma, Ash, Frostwolf103

Bad

You literally did not read my post if you thought I was saying ā€œread into postcounts alone as a source of evidenceā€ + postcounts are still a piece of information that you can take into account when youā€™re making your read on somebody + I donā€™t get the obsession with ā€œactivity is NAIā€ when thatā€™s clearly false, itā€™s wishful thinking, activity alone canā€™t make you a read but nothing short of a redcheck can + L + ratio + no bitches + etc

3 Likes

You can throw any data at a wall and convince yourself thereā€™s a pattern

Like that might actually correspond with the hours of sleep they got that week for all we know

Please look at my post and tell me if you think I was saying ā€œwe should all read Ash based solely off the number of posts he hasā€

1 Like

so you disagree with tutuu trying to judge so many people this early?

Do that for me and tell me a pattern and I can guarantee you my response will be to pull up my calendar

Youā€™re assuming way too much for non-substantial evidence

bean are you paying attention to what may said

Yes

Please look at my post and tell me exactly what I ā€œassumedā€