Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Well if it came across that way I really hope it didn’t but if it did I didn’t mean it that way

That was a lot of words

@beancat thoughts?

no thoughts
head empty

1 Like

okay fair enough

to be honest i don’t really understand what you’re doing at all and your 180s on everything here seem more plausible to come from a wolf flailing than whatever mental gymnastics you’re trying to present to us right now

it’s really hard for me to interpret this is as you not scumreading tutuu which is what you claimed because you got called out as omgus’ing

you say you are just pushing him for pressure? but why? you said he’s excited to get into the game so i don’t really understand why this is necessary. it feels like you just wanted to change your mind about pushing him after someone called out how it was wolfy.

sulit, could you give your opinion on me?

lock wolf

i wanted to see what he did afterwards
he then vanished

the cats should unite

2 Likes

could you explain, then

ur voting tutu

why have all of your posts exclusively been about tutuu or work

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Tutuy/Sulit/Work team confirmed?

1 Like

i mean, it wasn’t even directed towards me but that is how it came across, yes. i don’t really think that sort of reaction is necessary for RVS suspicion over something trivial

you scumread jarek because of tutuu.

no I didn’t

I think jareks opener was wolfy and his subsequent posts also are

jarek’s only post before you voting them is copy pasting tutuu’s
could you elaborate on why it isn’t