Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

This has me concerned a bit too.

Not quite done with my mac and cheese but decided to get caught up while eating. I’ll likely be finished with it by the time I post though.

Yup. I was right. Just finished my mac and cheese. Delicious! Now to return to getting caught up.

Enough for me to do this at least. UNVOTE

Thanks.

Postcount. You arguing with May is amusing. j/k

Admittedly, I’ve only done it one other time as a villager iirc.

2 Likes

Votecount as of post #1041

pandora (3): Atlas, sulit, tutuu
Luxy (3): May, Arctic, Apprentice
bystander (1): beancat
Jarek (1): Illwei
Arctic (1): Anonymoose
Leafia (1): pandora

Not Voting (7): bystander, Luxy, Jarek, Kiiruma, Ash, Frostwolf103, Leafia

2 Likes

Good night again everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

What gives you this impression?
Sure, if the slot is mafia then lllwei would know it’s fake, but I find it a bit weird to think that the reaction has to be wolf just because it wasn’t exactly commented on.

Personally I think it’d be tenuous to trust any N0/D1 green check to be real and so I’d just be disregarding it regardless of if it was on me or not. It’s also why despite seeing your claim I didn’t particularly care for building T!lllwei worlds.

1 Like

I feel like I’m playing on AoPS

1 Like

I hope that we win :sob:

I will be sad if we mischop townies and then lose

I will be happy if we chop wolves and win

Im hoping we get lucky and chop a wolf

2 Likes

Pls help guys

1 Like

A comment of all time

2 Likes

Im overwhelmed with stuff

I announce Atlas and Sulit as Queens

U guys listen to them

If anyone wants to sheep - sheep Atlas and Sulit for today, IMO

God speed. Ill be back for EoD :pray:

Hi everyone

I’ve been nursing a hangover today and really couldn’t be fucked to play ngl but I’ll do my best

2 Likes

I think bys is pretty towny off of this sequence. Tbh I think if bys was a wolf trying to push on Kii for a weak reason they would’ve just kept going with for a while it instead of backing off straight away after realising it was a bad reason. Points for honesty as well lol

1 Like

It’s just whether the notes make any sense or not

1 Like

I think it was more that a level 1 read is that wolves are more likely to copy someone’s entrance as they can’t think of a way to get into the thread themselves. Like I had that thought and then I was like “I hardly think that applies to Jarek lol”

1 Like

It didn’t even cross my mind, but I guess that’s actually a very real possibility. I don’t know if I’ve ever struggled or seen anyone struggle to enter threads before.

I imagine it’s like trying to write a story or start a drawing. You don’t know where to start, and starting is the hardest part but once you start writing or drawing lines and you begin to see the bigger picture of where you want to go it gets easier.

But I also don’t see how having that kind of “block” is alignment indicative in any real capacity? Especially at the very start of a game. The nonsense joke posts people write don’t give me any insight on their alignment in the game - moreso it just gives me insight on their personalities and how they choose to carry themselves (more serious or more casual mostly)

1 Like

I had a start you know

1 Like

I was leaning that you were more likely to be town based on that interaction, but I didn’t out it as I was unsure as to whether it was t/t or t/s and I wanted to have more time to observe both of you. I just outed the more confident part of my read that the interaction between the two of you didn’t look faked, like at all.

I think the way Atlas has been interacting with tutuu above these posts was also slightly towny. So hopefully t/t at this point?

1 Like

They were doing posts like these in Singers FM iirc and they were town there

2 Likes

everything must begin, yes

1 Like

I don’t think any amount of townreads is alarming… unless it’s like the whole playerlist lol

1 Like

Thank you King/Queen :pray: u a real one