Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Am I considered to be a player that rocks the boat much?

1 Like

Then you know I have done some research from what I said

1 Like

Damn everyone is being towny idk lol

Ive gotten town pings from everyone except pandora and illwei. I dont know guys. Its possible i townread wolves

Not kiiruma too

I dont wanna like lead you astray. Follow your own reads i guess

1 Like

i dont think ive explained a single townread this game

i was waiting to give a read list until closer to deadline because with the amount of people i have as null it felt pointless

but this has hardly changed lol

1 Like

i think we should nominate frostwolf for champs next year with this level of play

1 Like

(he would do better than me)

1 Like

can someone explain why people are townreading luxy, apprentice and kiiruma

ccā€™ing @Atlas because youā€™re townreading all three (well i know why youā€™re townreading kiiruma but still)

1 Like

oh fuck she explained it right below the readlist iā€™m complaining about

1 Like

Everyone pls follow your own reads im really scared that i was wrong

2 Likes

so it looks like the worst outcome happened

which was the low posters posting and then still not being explicitly towny or explicitly wolfy

so we have no idea if townreading the high posters when they arenā€™t even that towny is correct
because we have nothing to prove it wrong rn

i donā€™t wanna say i told you so but this game seems kinda bleak rn

@Leafia have you ever not scumread bystander?
i feel like you two always scumread each other (well mainly you) as v/v and you make no attempt to remedy this or defer to someone else

i think that in some cases such as ones where you know you often misread a player, adding sheeping to your toolbox might help with areas like this. i know you arenā€™t trying to kill her rn so itā€™s not the worst thing but as someone who can actually read her i think sheā€™s been fine-to-towny
and i dont wanna be that guy, but u were part of a group of villagers who voted her out day 1 when she was top posting and hella towny so i just kinda wanna avoid that again especially when sheā€™s a decent player

Okay I have had a chance to read the thread right now.

Iā€™ve had a look at my voters and besides May, who afaik didnā€™t actually give a reason for voting me, I think Apprenticeā€™s treatment of my slot wasnā€™t great. His read is based on 3+ year old meta, which is probably correct but I donā€™t even remember it to know if itā€™s correct. The wolfier part is he seems to be basing his read on me ā€œnot rocking the boatā€ or doing anything but I had 9 posts when he made that read and I didnā€™t have the time to play so itā€™s not really like I could have done very much in the small amount of time I played yesterday.

Other than that I think Apprenticeā€™s other posts have been fine. I donā€™t know if he is a wolf from it, but I think his reasoning is the worst of my voters that I can actually read.

i had the exact opposite take, actually, the people i have as vaguely wolfy have been completely ignoring that wagon or even townreading luxy for nebulous reasons (atlas, illwei, leafia etc) when (at the point, idk if this has changed now) his posting was more or less null

this doesnā€™t work because the wolves are probably townreading one of their partners so we just arenā€™t gonna flip a wolf doing this lol
some people just need to bite the bullet

also @sulit anonymoose is hippo, it is literally confirmed, please do not listen to him. he is trolling

the account got made on this site for the first time, it didnā€™t even exist on oldfol

2 Likes

Where Iā€™m at atm:

1. @/Leafia - Light Town
  2. @/beancat - Null
  3. @/May - Townlean
  4. @/Illwei - Null
  5. @/Frostwolf103 - Null
  6. @/Apprentice - Light Wolflean?
  7. @/Jarek - Townlean
  8. @/Kiiruma - Null
  9. @/Arctic - Townlean
  10. @/bystander - Townlean
  11. @/pandora - Wolflean
  12. @/sulit - Light Townlean
  13. @/Ash - Null
  14. @/Anonymoose - Light Townlean
  15. @/tutuu - Townlean
  16. @/Atlas - Light Townlean

Iā€™m giving Kiiruma the benefit of the doubt atm and I think theyā€™ll be more sortable as the game goes on.

Like I think if you had this metaread on me that you believed was correct you could make the read after I had posted like 50 posts without doing anything, not 9.

chat do we believe this