Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

I mean reevaluation can and should always occur! But if you can let a strong player you find likely to be town help control the narrative you should imo. Beign able to trust others is an important part of being a good town player. You’ll be wrong sometimes but that’s just mafia

3 Likes

yeah i generally use it as an exaggeration i wouldnt literally lock someone as town. kind of like when you say “this is the best thing ever” - its not really the best thing ever, you’re just hyped. when i say “lock town” (and i think most people too) they just really mean “really really towny”

1 Like

I personally don’t get why at least atlas is making content and they seem townie for it to me

but you also make the same point I’m making that at least atlas is participating so you achnowledge this too

2 Likes

app is stinky

2 Likes

I think in the next couple hours we should consolidate to like 2 people. Idk how historically problematic it is on FoL but I spectated a few games recently where EoD wagons have been really bad and impossible to glean info from

3 Likes

well I haven’t showered yet today so this is probably accurate

3 Likes

Villagery post.

1 Like

tutuu
arctic
may
sulit

beancat
anonymoose
bystander

atlas
leafia
jarek
ash
apprentice

frostwolf
illwei
kiiruma
pandora
luxy

1 Like

what has moose done that’s villagery btw? I don’t recall much of their posting

1 Like

Then why are you locktowning Arctic if Luxy is wolf?

2 Likes

god i wish. ~every eod ive played it was about 50% of the people not voting and the people voting were spread out across ~4 wagons

the best wagons is between 2 or 3 people and ideally everyone votes

1 Like

I think locktown is being used as a 100% never fail hard absolute for you. And for me it’s “this player is town and I shouldn’t be paranoid about them until I’m given a good reason to suspect otherwise”

2 Likes

im townreading moose (hippo) due to meta, i havent seen him not be a wet noodle as wolf and flop over and die

i think he has a lot more fire as town (which he is showing here)

licktown because im a dog

3 Likes

thank

2 Likes

Correct. That’s what locktowning someone means to me.

This post made me laugh IRL. Laughs

2 Likes

to add to this they’ve been like “1 person changing their vote could execute any of 3 different people” bad

1 Like

App the issue is it’s kinda hard to decide who to consolidate on when there’s like 7 people that as you said would just be killed in itas for doing nothing

It really feels like just luck here lol

3 Likes

ok then in that definition I will only ever locktown myself and ICs. I will reevaluate everyone else. But I will keep posts like the one I mentioned in mind when I do said reevaluation because I do believe it is supremely townie if luxy is a wolf

2 Likes

I mean frankly it should just be honing in on 2 people we think most likely to be wolves.

we might be wrong. it doesn’t mean we can’t CFD. but it DOES mean that wolves have to make a vote that counts for something even if it’s half assing a reasoning to vote one town over another because we’re bad at the mafia game

1 Like