Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Arctic isa better wolf than that App and getting towncred isn’t -ev for a wolf.

I will admit they’re highly unlikely to be w/w though.

1 Like

I would say there is probably one or two wolves in my leaning town category

1 Like

I know arctic is a good wolf. My point is that a good wolf would know that post doesn’t benefit their team

1 Like

and hence why they’re not w/w

1 Like

id be cool w a luxy wagon i kinda wanna pressure illwei tho

1 Like

I feel like their town game is townier than this

1 Like

illwei is currentlly in the “I wish I could ita them sod2” bucket for me

2 Likes

insights with sulit

1 Like

in that I have nothing to go on and they prob have to die before halfway through the game

If Arctic is v and Luxy w, App is at least somewhat likely to be TMIing Arctic town here because you don’t completely locktown a pl layer who’s a skilled wolf this easily.

1 Like

that is fine. if you come away with Arctic town from a luxy wolf flip my job has been done correctly

1 Like

why not app being town and making a correct townread on arctic?

i also lock towned arctic and im town :sob:

It does benefit their team though because it gets them towncred.

1 Like

leafia town i can see it. i can see it. i never doubted her. nu-uh, not for a second. i always had her as town, for post game glory btw

2 Likes

That’s possible but not as likely. I feel a villager is far less likely toocktown someone for that.

1 Like

VOTE: apprentice die scum

2 Likes

ive been having a lot of fun this game and im happy to play with you all you’re all great. fun people

3 Likes

giga based if you follow this with a day vig

2 Likes

I don’t think you truly understand the meaning of licktown here. It means you’re saying that your read on them wi L l never change for any reason whatsoever, which is why it’s dangerous to locktown people, especially this early.

1 Like