Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

I think your suspicion is unfounded but unlikely to come from a wolf because from my perspective this whole thing is a nothing burger generated by paranoia.

well i explained why in the post - if you tell him youā€™re reaction testing him or looking at him under a microscope pretty much heā€™s gonna be much more careful curating his response if he is mafia specifically to fool you, rendering his response a lot less helpful in generating a read. so a villager who is more interested in getting useful content is not gonna necessarily say something like that. but someone who wants to look like they are solving and reaction testing etc is gonna add it to look like theyā€™re being a good attentive townie (which you are doing by your own admission here with point A) and is something i associate more with wolves at this early point of the game

the mafia is going to curate their response anyway if he spent twenty minutes building an opener!

'm gonna come back later
if this sprouts into something bigger i do have something i can say though

1 Like

Based, I am convinced.

1 Like

Fair enough

Why did you tell this?

This is inconsistent with your prior behavior

Atlas has reaction tested me many times before. She has never elaborated / admitted to doing it, like what Arctic does. Atlas has always kept quiet about it or even lied, to try to make me feel nervous so she can try to read me

This is the first time ive seen her say this. The wolf motivation for this is obvious: ā€œwanting to get townread; making it more digestible for people to townread it, to see shes doing a reaction testā€

The town motivation is [redacted] (im not gonna write it. No reason to give tips. If i decide atlas is town later ill write it)

2 Likes

I just ate

yeah see i called this out too but i donā€™t really remember atlasā€™s meta that much and i do the same thing weā€™re calling out (kinda) so iā€™m a bit more forgiving

but you saying that she usually plays with her cards close to her chest with this sort of thing has me pretty concerned

She does this in botc too. May can confirm. Atlas goes as far as to lie when townsfolk and reaction testing. Really shake you up. This was quite different

Idk I just thought it was

VOTE: Atlas
i want to see what you do next.

1 Like

Town imo

@tutuu itā€™s been 1 hour into the game, you have two options

either say iā€™m lock town or the best boy

2 Likes

how many wolves do you think have posted so far Arctic

3 Likes

Ur the best boy

Im not giving you a free townread stop begging

If ur town make urself obvious. If i dont find u as town its ur fault. If u dont find me as town its also your fault ftr

1 Like

i have no idea but iā€™d be very surprised if it was 0, 3 or 4

most likely 1-2

This is actually a good read and a change of behaviour but boy would it be funny if atlas is town and we just scumread them because they tried something different

1 Like

This is entering devils advocate territory but no I really do think you have a point.

1 Like