Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

Oh ugh okay theyre lying. At least about illwei. Idk what to think about their beancat read then. If they just outed a serious read without messing around i think it was towny but if it was a joke im resciding the townread it could be a wolf joke

1 Like

Frantically trying to clean up the house because guests are coming, so, uh, not really.
Atlas thing feels about as meaningful as sussing them off Atlas being the bad guy of Book 3.

2 Likes

Town

Consistent town ash behavior from previous games

Ash is one of the biggest nihilists in mafia

“Nothing matters, reads dont matter, so dont try”

Town

2 Likes

does he not do the same thing as mafia though? how is his mindset different

1 Like

Oh jeez did they think mafia would kill them if they out a n0 green?

Whatever. I think unnecessary chaos but consistent with prior town behavior

I dont remember. Its been a hot minute. Iirc he tried to be more agreeable and not get chopped. As mafia only, or more so

Tutuu
Sulit

Anonygoose
Jarek
Ash

Rest

Atlas

I havent read beancat posts yet or analyze anything else. Im not rushing to out a read on arctic. That can wait

1 Like

Dumb read but may slightly towny for not posting after liking arctic posts

She reads entire thread as wolf and then she reads it again and likes posts and pretends this is her natural read through

May is more sloppy as town (despite her claims that shes not), gets scumread and wagoned more often as town. Cares less about being townread as town. Lurks as town

2 Likes

Is this a copypasta?

I wrote it

1 Like

ur not gonna get a gold star for not townreading me if i’m mafia u won’t get me voted out anyway

1 Like

My my, arent you a bad boy

1 Like

nooooooooooooooo pls pls take it back noooo

(i kinda agree with your post on may but i thought it was too silly to post. he does lurk as mafia too, though maybe he wouldn’t have liked the post as mafia to make it known. i worry you are just townreading ash for his personality - i can’t imagine he suddenly becomes really optimistic as mafia - and his take on atlas wasn’t really the opposite of agreeable to me)

2 Likes

Arctic town for continuing to post after saying good night. Its a general town tell. Invested in how the game unfolds, lack of stress from wolfing

Wolves can also be invested but they tend to do something else (i dont want to say it because as i previously insisted no reason to give tips to enemies)

(Unless somebody insists on me finishing this thought then ill finish it. Otherwise optimal to deny info about how my brain works on how i read people)

3 Likes

Good night

3 Likes

i did this again just so you would townread it because you always do lmao

1 Like

ok thats not fully true but i also knew you would say it

Okay if ur maf ur just being a brat so fuck u if u are. Otherwise we cool, good work so far

1 Like

This is…interesting.
No N0 red check on Illwei from me, but I want to look into this at some point.

I feel this might be a >rand town win. Keep it up soldiers

1. Minimize spam and fluff. Keep thread readable

2. Dont insult each other and stay calm. Dont feel entitled to the game going your way please. Its a team game. Lose with dignity

3. If youre town try to be towny. Dont lurk and dont be lazy (unless you have a cool role and u dont wanna die)

1 Like