Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

And I think that’s because she was townread early on and thus didn’t need to have extended arguments with people

2 Likes

i want to say i called this

1 Like

Anybody in a game where Zug and I are hydraing as town has a chance of having a chart made of them. It’s a risk. We’ve charted several people

1 Like

Ftr I really want to think leafia was being smart and atlas isnt their partner cuz i kinda think its too obvious

1 Like

This quote is the first thing that I claimed

This quote is the third thing I claimed

I said it before you did

1 Like

it’s not just that tho it’s the whole shebang

1 Like

the “leafia being coached” read is just a fat TMI and a convenient excuse to townread her and then push on some people when she does actually die lol

1 Like

We just only post the ones that show something interesting or useful

We charted Achro and Kiiruma and beancat in Cyberiad Overhaul but we didn’t get anything :( We charted ourselves and we thought we had something on me post-delay wise but all my wolfgames were super highpost except Morbtainado which was an outlier.

Yeah ik ik

I just hope atlas is town ans we get snowed by fake leafia spew cuz it was just sooo obvious if atlas is mafia

2 Likes

I haven’t read any posts from today yet im struggling on phone im not an ipad kid

I doubt Luxy is mafia just due to gut / vibe. I cant justify it. I might be wrong

But Atlas is 100% mafia for me and Apprentice is 90% mafia for me

Let me bring up the Leafia posts which I think are partnery for Apprentice

I kinda got w/w vibes from leafia ash here, and leafias interactions with ash look odd, and ash is independently wolfy, and then the big one is obviously ash’s luxy vote with 1 min till eod.

what do people think about leafia’s posts about illwei at eod? those were the ones i had the hardest time parsing cuz it felt like wifom

I struggle to explain myself. But I feel like Leafia has the personality where she wouldn’t shade a villager like that. The ellipses “…” and knowing Leafia was mafia make me read her tone like a comic villain. Cartoon villain. Up to shenanigans. With partners. Similar reason for why I think she talked about Atlas like she would for a partner

better ways is not “doing a terrible job”
i automatically believe my ideas ways are automatically better. you are assuming that means its terrible

oh hey you forgot to quote what i said!
surely thats an accident

those are very clearly different things

Don’t have much socially. Mechanically:
A. Leafia didn’t have anything regarding logs, not even a “They didn’t leave logs” message. I’ve been assured that no mistakes were made.
B. I RBed Arctic last night. This isn’t the exact action (hence why I targeted one of my townread), but information is information.

Pandora looks amazing off of Leafia interactions. Does anyone disagree? They legit tried to kill the other slot from the start. And Leafia claimed her scummy Reaction Test and then rescinded it at Pandora while Pandora was at her throat and voted her like “WTF LEAFIA YOU LIED votes leafia”. Something along those lines

2 Likes

Will be inaccessible until, like, Tuesday afternoon, so I want to drop that here before I fall off the grid.