Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

youre trying to make associations off of somebody you hardly know
i think leafia was coached, or she automatically got better. i would actually know better to know leafia doesnt use elipses

3 Likes

This is at Apprentice. Im not accusing you of coaching her to use ellipses, those posts werent in interaction with you

if leafia got coached, its one of me you arctic may
youre fine with thinking its me, but if you claim i would give her lines to copy paste (which i dont do. read railgun wolfchat when me and seth were wolving together. i dont even approve lines) I would directly know better

apprentice doesnt talk like that either.

I’ll get called a rolefisher for this like 100% but it sounds like you roleblock a visitor to your target from my guess as to what you’ve put out here

2 Likes

For clarity: this is the post that I think spews Atlas mafia @ everyone

…i wish you hadn’t done that

these series of posts are terrible.

Anonymoose is always town for calling out leafia though on a backread right

2 Likes

Like I struggle to see a world where anonymoose decides to randomly call out leafia on mechanics and bus them for fun D1 as a wolf

1 Like

who coached her then

Yeah anon is my top town. You never ever bus like that. Not hippo, he doesn’t

also have you ever seen me bus
a single time
ever
me and seth had an agreement in railgun to keep yapping at eachother but i tried my hardest to save whysper
i didnt push a single member of my scumteam in flicker
and youre assuming i’d make leafia have a horrible claim, then flip it on her and push her for it
youre only trying to push this narrative because youre too afraid to push me for my posts

1. nobody
  2. tutuu or may. again, you’ll see me resolve real soon or make me yourselves

lol these takes are making me doubt the reads i took away from Leafia’s iso

You didnt bus leafia. You voted luxy. You only voted Leafia after Hippo claimed a de facto thunderdome / red chefk

Im not accusing you of giving leafia a bad fake claim. Its possible she didnt listen to you. Or that you had no advice to offer

1 Like

Please keep in mind the number of people who have already claimed. Wolves are probably fairly close to getting an extra kill here. Don’t clown.

3 Likes

As far as I can see leafia didn’t get bussed leafia got caught

1 Like

i pushed leafia when she claimed
then i asked other people for their read
i wanted luxy to go over so arctic could be proven right or wrong, then i evidently started reconsidering
i dont announce my thoughts out loud