Percy Jackson and the Olympians FM - Town wins!

you were voting luxy until leafia got cc’ed and was obviously gonna get piled on in the last second so that would hardly count as a bus nor should you get any credit for it

if me/ash/hippo are all town (possible) theyre one away

1 Like

then tell that to tutuu, not me.

bleh
breathe

'm leaving
for a while
if we have a deal on the letting me live one more night to try to self resolve then killing me i’d like that
i wont bother fighting back

If that’s true then wouldn’t claiming and having nobody else in the game for now claim prove that all 3 of you whoever else claims is town as a result

atlas claiming “self resolving” is not gonna count towards the anticlaim lmao

i dont like tutuu’s push on me. he should start pushing me for me, like his mind clearly told him to day1, or bark up another tree
he doesn’t know leafia’s meta. if he’s going to keep pushing it please keep it in mind after i bloody die

still dont claim

also thanks for proving nobody read my last will

Tutuu
Hippo
May
Sulit
Arctic
Pandora
Beancat

Ash
Jarek
Bystander
Frostwolf
Illwei

Luxy
Kiiruma
Apprentice
Atlas

sorry i didnt see anything about your role in that? the main takeaway i got from there was that you probably tried to nightkill sulit and it got stopped somehow

Alright just blasting what I typed up overnight all of this was before today started

tutuu/arctic/sulit

these people are probably just all town. If I’m wrong on anyone here it’s most likely sulit. I could see a world where they’re a tryharding wolf emulating their town meta in a breakout game. That’s very unlikely to be the case though I’m assuming everyone here is town

bean/jarek/moose/may

I have varying level of townreads on these people. This is in order from bean being most and may being least. Wouldn’t be shocked for a wolf to be here but they’ve all done something that warrants being a townread. I’m a bit paranoid that may is a wolf who was unwilling to give pandora a townread because they need the misexe so I’d keep that in mind.

pandora

I think people will gun for pandora at some point again and I’d like to reiterate that I don’t think they’ve been actively scummy. I would like town to protect this slot from just being a default “well we don’t have much of a lead” kill. This is a not “they aren’t scum” read. But their position in thread and treatment by others feel like they were the designated misexe. If they’re wolf their team is fine with them dying.

luxy/atlas

This is who I want to kill next as of this immediate moment. Atlas has had some good posts but he’s also a good enough wolf that I can’t give him a bunch of credit for it. He’s also fighting a lot of the prominent voices I believe to be town a lot in a confrontational manner and I think it might be him as the only powerful wolf trying to wrest some amount of thread control. I don’t think EoD1 votes matter very much if Luxy is also wolf. If Luxy is town then I still wouldn’t credit much to EoD1 votes that swap from Luxy to Leaf aside from specifically how much maf would want to get 1 night of leafia’s ability off. Which is hard to judge with only 1 flip. Maf need any town cred they can get right now to gain leverage in thread.

Everyone else I don’t have significant thoughts on tbh. I think town has had a lot of wagon control so far. Continue to force people to make relevant votes and don’t get paranoid on the town group unless they kill a whole bunch of town and don’t die lol.

1 Like

Damn those reads are spicy

Yeah as I mentioned just now I was informed I was visited by 1 person. When im dead im sure someone cqn use this as a fruit vendor to prove their n1 action.

I legitimately can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not

I think my list is probably the most milquetoast take of all time for some and like the opposite for others

Schrodingers sarcasm

is your main reason for thinking I’m maf leafia spew?

1 Like

my favorite

Most people are saying I am “lock town” for pulling out the graphs. Many people are saying this every day and night, and it is common on the streets to hear passersby say things such as may is “lock town” for pulling out graphs. Pulling out graphs is one of the things that causes people both in the city and around the world to say what is most popular and common to hear these days: May is “lock town”

1 Like