Plagues & Flowers - Checkmate (Good wins)

tristan definitely did their job of making that game memorable

He he vulgar

1 Like

yeah I know about the first one

I did about as well as i could storytelling that but looking back the script was a mess

1 Like

Psychopath/Legion and Atheist?

what was i thinking

1 Like

i think that the last time i pulled anything close to demon on longform was like. my first and second game ever
“theyre really about to execute the saint huh”

@YoubutWorse you may have moved forums and genders but you will never escape the saint

3 Likes

We accidentally got our Scarlet Woman killed D2 because we fumbled night action coordination with our Devil’s Advocate.

i think it worked out fine it was winnable for both sides in the end

aside from that the other times ive rolled evil on longform are

UFB memes
A teensyville with the self poppy growered demon (I nominated and executed them as Minion)
goblin in a vizier game
and evil matron in botf IV

1 Like

it worked out but the script was goofy :wowee:

i have 0 ability to judge that but i think that means you did a good job storytelling at least

i have memory issues and i dont keep track of anything really so i dont have a log of my longform evil games
that one time though i was a messiah-vesseled gorgon who never got picked by any good players the entire game

ah yes the game that became unwinnable for good about halfway through

2 Likes

eliza even executioner-killed our back pocket rock climber that we were planning to pull out if any of us got on the block
just ask for an st consult and say “j really shouldnt be outing rock climber to evil players”

which was rude of her but if she didnt it was probably close to mechanically unwinnable lol

im pretty sure it was genuinely mechanically unwinnable by the time it got canned because messiah moment

1 Like

idk i was an honorary cohost because she failed miserably at ending phases on time :wowee:

1 Like

oh yeah at that point it was because we had like 4 required kills for good on 9 players as well as a minion that could doublekill

i legitimately dont know how hyper and psycho kept dodging the block every day
they were so wolfy

I had my hell Lil’ Monsta Cerenovus Confirmed Good Clubhouse Dreamer Fakeclaim game in which they gave out “awards” at the end and they literally just nominated me MVP 3 times. And then I had my Politician Vortox game which I won by throwing

2 Likes

oh if you want wild as hell evil games then tristan is the person to talk to