Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

i dont think it would be a straight up convert tho. that sounds like way too much compensation

Could you explain why?

ok so, a convert doesnt only just give evil +1 guy. it takes not only -1 from town but also we would have no way to track it unless we have a constant information role right? if there were 2 mod killed covens this would make more sense cause then it cause town to have to explore all their options again. but 1 mod killed coven being the cause of the conversion means we still have 2 coven out there +1 coven/town trying to hurt us now while we have to re read everyone’s socials putting us behind alot. i just feel like a convert is too much for one mod kill. especially when it was not announced to be fact.

2 Likes

of course thats my process. theres 4 mods who all probably have different thoughts to balance mod kills compared to me. it just seems extremely over needed to have a conversion for a single coven mod kill (especially one who was basically on the chopping block anyway)

1 Like

Metaing a little, honestly, this is a really difficult statement to know for sure is true, and a really easy statement to know for sure is false, especially since the flipped roles we’ve seen tend toward JOAT-y stuff; Marluna’s Claim Shooter in particular can create arbitrary abilities, so it’s hard to say for sure this is true in any world. However, it’s very easy for it to be false, if someone has a powerful investigative ability on hold.

Actually, I’ve kinda talked myself out of this one, given I suppose that flips could be considered the “best information”? The most accurate? Unless there’s fake flips about? It’s a literal interpretation, though. Anyway. Gamign

Yeah this checks out TY just wanted to make sure you weren’t saying that because you had TMI on what hte compensation was

1 Like

Thanks for being towny Haz

1 Like

@Garfooled I know you’re dead but I’ve found the real Markiplier in real life on Discord for real I just thought I’d let you know

Yeah this makes sense. I can see conversion being a little bit too much compensation for a single coven modkill.

hmp

my worldview is a little messed up right now ngl

i think crazy is doing a good job at getting into my head

if that’s what they’re trying to do *

@May u here

1 Like

Markiplier

2 Likes

BTW where does JaketheWolfie stand rn? If they don’t post today, then they self resolve at EoD.

I think you’ve summarized the whole situation with Jake right there.

It’s that simple? :wowee:

1 Like

It’s that simple.

opinion on nuto pls and ty

like a detailed one if ur able