Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Speaking of, I actually have means to gain a one-shot ability at night which allows me to learn exactly how many players were converted during the game. I’ll be activating that tonight.

1 Like

VOTE: Jake

I was absolutely going to fakeclaim a different role in each of my neighbourhoods before I realised there were overlapping players in them.

I’m not completely sure about killing Jake. As I said earlier, I think his response was pure. Furthermore, I don’t really have anything incriminating on him except for “low activity I guess”.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah, that’s fair enough. I think that Jake needs to be resolved, and I think it’s unlikely that he’ll be resolved without voting him out, but he’s not necessarily our biggest priority for now… I just think there’s reason to townread literally everybody else in the game, and I worry about not clearing out PoE before that happens.

1 Like

kinda meh on jake too
i have other slots i’ve already talked about who are better kill ideas

“That happens” meaning “the grand Tinfoilening where we go back on our townreads”

@Magnus If you had to predict a wolf team right now who would it be

Magnus Fakeclaims don’t count. I’m talking about real, actual claims.

I’m currently thinking Hazard / Min / Gar / Aro.

Substitute Min for Gorta if you want.

1 Like

Jake wagon feels more policy in that we don’t want a PoE slot to be taken to LyLo, because if they’re town they get mislunched near 100% of the time and we lose.

There is a taboo on my name.

1 Like

Sure, as more people die any individual claim not showen will look more suspicious, but it can, and probably will, still happen

1 Like

I don’t really want to jump on a particular wagon, as I’m still sus of min/gorta, but Jake isn’t the worst pick?

Speaking of Mislunch, I am time is up. Goodbye May

3 Likes

Is your role from the SCP universe?

Haz is fair enough. Min I thought flipped wolves’ attitudes reflected well on: Aro spent a ton of time in thread focused on Min, talking to Min, convincing Min they were good, it just feels… wasteful for a wolf to spend so much time seemingly attempting to pocket a partner.

This also appeared to me like trying to connect attitudes on a partner and on a townie in order to not look too unnatural.

Now, given recent events, I’m sure we’ve all learned our lesson on believing May about whether Aro spewed Min town, and it’s very funny that this is happening again, but I am not actually a wolf lying to you this time, and I also was originally going to argue that Min was spewed wolf because I thought the stuff on them was so horribly partnered as to be unredeemable. I went for the funny anyway because I wanted to see if I could get away with arguing literally the opposite of what I believed, and I could.

2 Likes

why am i fair enough evil?

1 Like

the only info magnus has is that i voted on marluna and liked a post. i am processed of eliminationed

1 Like

What you said. PoE. You’ve not been particularly towny, lots of others have. This gamestate should probably actually point me toward murdering the shit out of Magnus but I’m biased