Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

I mean, the way this game works, the original role submitted is NAI. Modifications aren’t, but still.

1 Like

Everyone messes it up, don’t feel bad Hazard.

1 Like

Think about it.

Magnus keeps requesting we think. Unfair working conditions. The ballsroom should unionize

2 Likes

From what i know of Guava’s ability there isnt any limited thing behind it if they are telling me the truth

Nuto didn’t have an opportunity to offer himself up for execution in Nightmare Woods, and he spent his game there learning the ropes. In XVII, they were vocally willing for the town to murder them, but Nuto’s behaviour from there might not apply here because XVII was flipless. Nevertheless, Nuto didn’t make the strongest attempt post-death of clearing their name, so it might not functionally matter.

Summary

By the way, Hazard and Gorta are a difference check.

I don’t fully understand why Nuto would say this as a villager either, given that by this point there should be a very real chance of me being Mafia (spoiler: I’m not), and if he’s clearly paranoid about me given his concern about my information yesterday, there should be no reason to “agree”.

What do you expect me to say?

Is this mech or reads?

I dont know magnus. I am a dumbass for a reason XD.

Reads. Before Aro’s flip Gorta was all “we should work on casing Zenon together”, and then afterwards when Zenon was spewed town he went “well, we should all work on casing Hazard then”.

Then we proceeded to not do that, so I could be wrong, but I think my thoughts are quite clear here.

Hazard, what do you think? Could you be partnered with Gorta or can you confirm you aren’t?

Cool, thanks. Moving on.

If Gorta really said that, then Hazard isn’t with them in the world they’re a wolf. I don’t see Gorta as a wolf wanting suspicion on their buddies.

I think CRichard’s made about ten notes to self that he’s forgotten about.

1 Like

As i said before i am doing stuff irl XD. I mean i could be partnered with gorta its a fair case we havent really interacted at all with each other. I guess right now without being able to read back some stuff that could break us apart is we havent been voting similarly :man_shrugging: all i really got.

You really aren’t giving us anything, huh? Where’s your sense of humour?

Here’s a recent story: Jared Leto randomly scaled the wall of a German hotel without any safety gear for no apparent reason.

I dont know what i am meant to give XD. I am not gonna lie i am kinda just bummed out about this game. My ability has proc’d twice. And both tines it was basically stopped by a roleblock