Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

You should try Clam Blitz it’s the best Splatoon ranked mode

I don’t know who Min would be partnered with. My tinfoil was Gorta / Min, but the former had a good answer as to what he’d do as evil and I’m not sure whether or not I can really disagree with it.

If you buy me a copy of Splatoon and a membership of Nintendo Switch Online, no problem.

3 Likes

ngl

if i was wolf i feel like my behavior is lost wolfy more than anything

actually nah, i probably would be much more dead in this game LMAO

Min fluffposted a lot in Wild West, and posted a few unexplained unaligned, town and scumreads before returning to fluffposting. Min was defensive to Wazza’s read, but that was intentionally performative I think. First read that Min ever explained:

Summary

Min absolutely has voted low-activity partners in a very casual manner though, jumping onto w!Aro’s wagon while other people were voting him.

When questioned by Achro, Min dropped it and was able to explain their thought process. (#1442)

I know it’s not good for a townie to die, but I’d rather die now than keep this sus cloud over me. I doubt there’s many wolves left and it feels like town is narrowing in on the likely suspects.

There could reasonably be as many as three coven, or two coven and a neutral if you’re looking at the worst case scenarios.

Nuto either way giving up as town on the block is just a waste of a day for town. it aint BoTC. when your dead your dead its one less voice helping town and one less vote. even if you are internally thinking its fine for you to die you should never give in. help town while your still alive share worlds and help prepare town for when/if you flip town

also good morning. i wake back up and magnus has tinfoiled the Min/gorta duo which i was gonna iso last night before i went to sleep XD as the world turns

1 Like

I mean I’ve been trying to lol

But it’s honestly a bit tiresome to be pushed so often. I think it’s min and maybe Crich.

Leafia is mechanically good to me, (cuz of Gourmet Guy stuff) while Hazard, May, Magnus, and Guava give off good vibes.

1 Like

VOTE: Min

Oh also Gorta is bad. I’m like 200% certain of that. I’m the easy target and Min/Gorta have been constantly pushing me. They’re likely linked somehow.

1 Like

Min and Gorta share a neighbourhood with me. That’s their association.

lmao

1 Like

rip i guess i’m being partnered with gorta now

1 Like

If you go back to ENA and see how hard i was pushed for nothing i could control you would know i understand you fully. but the fact of the matter is even if you can’t get people to get off you. preparing the town for your flip is the best course of action you can do. usually if you do a decent enough job you might get people looking elsewhere. do some ISO’s build some case’s. if you think Min and Crich is your evil team go back in time and read some prior messages around gar and aro

ha get rekt nerd L.

1 Like

nuto liking this is unironically scum ai btw

1 Like

If you’re town, you’re better off alive than dead.

1 Like