Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

well then i was in the same boat. i didnt want nuto or Sleep vote that day. tried to start a wagon on gar for most of the eod, jaiden denied me. saw you create a wagon with 5 minutes left on marluna who at the time for me was very neutral and hopped on to avoid the tie (which from i think the moderators clarification would have been a sleep win)

1 Like

In b4 Jake saw two of their teammates die yesterday, and noped out of the game.
I honestly wouldnā€™t be shocked for even 1 second if that were true.

1 Like

Gotta love having 2 eliminations each day.

2 Likes

Let me use my ability once guys before the game ends! please!!!

At this point, if Iā€™m not obvious town to the town, thatā€™s a skill issue.
Moving on.

What an unfortunate scum team that would be. Jake will probably just barely meet the post minimum again today, like in the last two days.

i wanna check something. coven is not the usual evil team here so is there anyone who may have slipped coven instead of scum/wolf day 1?

Jaiden was adamant that Jake was in his town meta. Apparently heā€™s more extravagant as an evil or something than he is as a villager, in spite of Jake usually being wacky as even a good player. I donā€™t get it, but thereā€™s that.

ā€¦I mean Jake is self resolving if they arenā€™t going to bother posting.

1 Like

Nobody slipped the actual name ā€˜Covenā€™ on the first day. Leafia mentioned it d2 as a result of getting lucky with Garā€™s ability, but nobody else did.

1 Like

Weā€™ll find out if Jaidenā€™s Jake read is correct or not in about 25 hours.

I want to take another look at my D2 wagon, thereā€™s near 0 chance it was pure. If all my voters were town, that would reveal skill issues big time which I hope isnā€™t the case.

Unless my memory is incorrect, my wagon had Zenon, Leafia, Guava and Jake as my voters.
To me, the odds that this quartet is all town is pretty slim.
Zenon and Leafia are probably just town from Aro spew, so that leaves Guava and Jake. With Jake apparently disappearing from the face of the thread then Guava is the only one I can feasibly vote out of that quartet.

In b4 someone accuses me of leaving out Jaiden, not realising that they already flipped town.
I feel that Jake and Guava arenā€™t both town.

Actually Leafia is more likely to be town from Garfooled spew, nvm.

2 Likes

Ngl if Jake is coven, then the scum team has been pretty underwhelming to say the least.

1 Like

VOTE: Jake.
Wagons are a mess but for 24 hours in advance this are an okay series of votes. I feel like we all simultaneously know a lot and not a lot.

I donā€™t hate this wagon either. If theyā€™re coven and decided to ghost the game after 2 of their buddies died, thatā€™s fine by me.
VOTE: JaketheWolfie

Oh yeah before I go to bed, hereā€™s what Raphael told me.
Apparently, there is at least 1 non town player whose name doesnā€™t end with the letter E.

1 Like

Jakeā€™s admittedly a shrug vote, as per usual. Iā€™m mainly just hoping heā€™ll say something clever so we can move on.